Cyunts Hil att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

I honestly believe Spurrier was the only one. You can look at all past Heisman winners and none of them were from this state or even near. We need to pass this along to CB and let him find out what they said.

Yeah I may be off on memory; but could of sworn they mentioned Grange because I thought HUH?? Would be interested in knowing. 

I honestly believe Spurrier was the only one. You can look at all past Heisman winners and none of them were from this state or even near. We need to pass this along to CB and let him find out what they said.

"The Golden Boy" Paul Hornung did play on Blankenship field for Louisville Flaget.  I believe it was 1951.  Oak Ridge made two trips to Louisville to play Flaget around that same time period.  Then, Johnny Majors got screwed out of the Heisman by The Golden Boy in '56, whose Notre Dame team was 4-6.

Funniest thing about this whole story is that on the broadcast it was Russell Bivens that did say Red Grange, but he got his incorrect information from Mike Mullins, the OR athletic director.  Ha Ha