William blount host bearden bulldogs

Thegovernorofwillyb

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will be between two teams coming off big losses to their biggest rivals. The question is who will respond?

Gov I found you a new hat to wear to the ballgames if they lose the next two. I'm getting one also to wear to the next UT game if they start out like we did the past two games.2rhs86c.jpg

Edited by BarneySox2007

Bearden has really impressed me so far this season and WB surprised me with their win against DB but then losing to Heritage. You never know which WB team will show up.

Bearden 38 WB 14

The Govs have made a tradition of losing atleast one game they have no business losing every year. In retrospect, it's a miracle that they didn't have that game against Heritage for 19 straight years. Having said all of that, the Govs have already responded to an ugly loss with a big win on the road. It will be interesting to see if they can do it again.

The Govs have made a tradition of losing atleast one game they have no business losing every year. In retrospect, it's a miracle that they didn't have that game against Heritage for 19 straight years. Having said all of that, the Govs have already responded to an ugly loss with a big win on the road. It will be interesting to see if they can do it again.

That's one reason I despise the automatic playoff berth!These game are not relevant each and every week.If a team HAS to win to make the playoffs then they may actually play to their abilities each and every week.Do you not think so?

That's one reason I despise the automatic playoff berth!These game are not relevant each and every week.If a team HAS to win to make the playoffs then they may actually play to their abilities each and every week.Do you not think so?

I've seen injuries happen in these useless games that caused the good team to lose their chance to go all the way before and what's bad is no one comes out to watch the first game of the playoff's because of the driving distance and the predictable outcome. If there is any bad weather which was the case two years ago you could set and hand count every head in the stands  The most two worthless things in life are ti^^ies on a bullfrog and the first round of the T$$AA Playoff's.

As I said, WB has made it tradition. It goes back much further than the super 32.