HOWARD @ NOTRE DAME

Booger

It's always nice when the parents of the non-scholarship players git to see their sons git some playin' time afore the halftime homecomin' festivities. It makes writin' that check a little less painful. :thumb:

Just sayin' Guy_with_pipe_50.gif

ant no parents painin at ND these days Troll..... they got a winnin coach and them sons r part of a winnin program

Booger just sayin   :thumb:

I don't think ND will be 100% healthy this week, with a couple big worries. Word on the street is that the QB situation has been an issue long enough and they decided on a permanent guy. I do have a random question for Booger or anyone else slobs the program at ND, I was at the game last week and games before that... I have NEVER seen so many people on the sideline of a High School team that aren't coaches or players? And it's not like y'all a huge sideline anyway. I just feel like whoever wants to go down to the sideline is allowed to do whatever they want. I know that last week I saw one or two people standing down there last week that from what I've heard haven't exactly been great "role models/standout citizens"