Undefeated Columbia Academy travels to face Undefeated Summertown

dawgswin

I gotta know? If Summertown couldn't stop CA in the second half, why is it that CA only scored 9 points. As to it being CA making mistakes, your pretty good at placing blame on kids. How old are you? You are on here talking about kids. Hey you know what, Mason Williams is really good at this game. His brother Jackson, he is as well. I played

D-Line, so I naturally pay attention to D-Line. Columbia Academy didn't struggle with blocking because they just couldn't hold their blocks. Summertown is well coached. I was right below the D-Line coach. He does a great job. Strategy and effort from those boys is what hurt your running game. You took over rushing in the 2nd half because of your stable of backs. You had much better depth. That's ok though. We are the 2nd year program that forced the TN associated Press #8 to kick a field goal with 52 seconds remaining in the game. It's pretty crappy that you don't give these teenage kids credit and then downgrade the players your supposed to support.

CA is just as good as I thought. They just played a horrible 1st half. Mainly the line. They weren't holding blocks like they know how so they were able to get through and stop the play easily. They fixed that in the second half, and Stown couldn't do anything to stop the run.

I gotta know? If Summertown couldn't stop CA in the second half, why is it that CA only scored 9 points. As to it being CA making mistakes, your pretty good at placing blame on kids. How old are you? You are on here talking about kids. Hey you know what, Mason Williams is really good at this game. His brother Jackson, he is as well. I played

D-Line, so I naturally pay attention to D-Line. Columbia Academy didn't struggle with blocking because they just couldn't hold their blocks. Summertown is well coached. I was right below the D-Line coach. He does a great job. Strategy and effort from those boys is what hurt your running game. You took over rushing in the 2nd half because of your stable of backs. You had much better depth. That's ok though. We are the 2nd year program that forced the TN associated Press #8 to kick a field goal with 52 seconds remaining in the game. It's pretty crappy that you don't give these teenage kids credit and then downgrade the players your supposed to support.

You just can't argue with some people

Ok then let me restate. They couldn't stop it very successfully. I've seen our line play. And that was not how they play usually. They played better even against greenback. The field goal was forced because of CA penalties that never seemed to have any rhyme or reason, and then they were pushed so far back cause of the penalties that they had no choice.

Ok then let me restate. They couldn't stop it very successfully. I've seen our line play. And that was not how they play usually. They played better even against greenback. The field goal was forced because of CA penalties that never seemed to have any rhyme or reason, and then they were pushed so far back cause of the penalties that they had no choice.

Are you originally from Collinwood?

Well, I traveled to this game and came away very impressed with Summertown. From my stand point it looked as if CA didn't play their "A" game, but I believe Summertown may be as good as advertised. From the sounds of the Fayetteville/Richland game I'm not sure this will be a very good matchup next week. I thought Fayetteville might have what it takes to defeat CA, but now I'm calling for a major blowout!!! CA finishes 1st in the region...Summertown finishes 2nd...either Huntland or my Blue Raiders 3/4. CA and Summertown will destroy Fayetteville. 

Well, I traveled to this game and came away very impressed with Summertown. From my stand point it looked as if CA didn't play their "A" game, but I believe Summertown may be as good as advertised. From the sounds of the Fayetteville/Richland game I'm not sure this will be a very good matchup next week. I thought Fayetteville might have what it takes to defeat CA, but now I'm calling for a major blowout!!! CA finishes 1st in the region...Summertown finishes 2nd...either Huntland or my Blue Raiders 3/4. CA and Summertown will destroy Fayetteville.

I'm struggling just a bit to figure F-ville out.... In the Richland match-up F-ville started out slow just like they've been known to do for thd past couple of years, then exploded 28 points in the 2nd qtr. 2nd half? Tigers put up Zero (0) points in 2 qtrs....

Did F-ville coach pull starters to save them for this up coming game with CA...? I wouldn't be surprised. Just don't see Richland shutting them out defensively the entire 2nd half.

I'm not willing to change my Region picks just because of F-ville losing to Cascade. I would change it more so based on seeing CA's dog pound of capable backs wearing good defenses out late in the game as they did to a pretty decent Summertown team.

• Upvote 1

Because we've always been 1A. Why would we want to go another division where everyone recruits while we don't? You seem pretty upset about us being here still. Don't worry, your poor souled team might actually have a chance at something in the region when we're gone.

Well, is that like CA now winning because the best small private schools have almost all gone to D2A? When has CA ever won when competing against them?

Kind of an ironic jab at that guy don't you think?

I'm struggling just a bit to figure F-ville out.... In the Richland match-up F-ville started out slow just like they've been known to do for thd past couple of years, then exploded 28 points in the 2nd qtr. 2nd half? Tigers put up Zero (0) points in 2 qtrs....

Did F-ville coach pull starters to save them for this up coming game with CA...? I wouldn't be surprised. Just don't see Richland shutting them out defensively the entire 2nd half.

I'm not willing to change my Region picks just because of F-ville losing to Cascade. I would change it more so based on seeing CA's dog pound of capable backs wearing good defenses out late in the game as they did to a pretty decent Summertown team.

Fayetteville is very confusing!!! CA is not a team to start slow on! Beat FRA 21-3...then struggle with Richland? I'm calling CA by 21 (maybe more). Summertown will beat my Blue Raiders this week..................then we are going to pick off Fayetteville in Lynchburg next week!!!