Undefeated Columbia Academy travels to face Undefeated Summertown

dawgswin

No channel 4 will be there because of a great community has come together and made upgrades to a football field so their kids can have a home field. There was no county funding or rich investor making donations, just down home folks hard work. And, Yes for a big game for each team. After seeing your post each day I hope your players come in and take us lightly just like u and walk away with a loss.

No channel 4 will be there because of a great community has come together and made upgrades to a football field so their kids can have a home field. There was no county funding or rich investor making donations, just down home folks hard work. And, Yes for a big game for each team. After seeing your post each day I hope your players come in and take us lightly just like u and walk away with a loss.

I doubt they will come in like that but you do not seem to realize how good CA is.

Edited by BulldawgsRise

Shouldn't be a game...CA lost in the semi-finals last year, and has a shot at the Big Dance this year again. They beat Summertown 62-0 last year so doubt Summertown is 62 points better than they were last year and CA is as good or even better this year...No Contest Tonight. (By the way, Columbia Academy has never lost a region game under Coach Lansdell and I don't see them loosing one this year either.) They will beat Summertown by whatever score they choose and then next week they will win another region championship by defeating Fayetteville by double digits.

Shouldn't be a game...CA lost in the semi-finals last year, and has a shot at the Big Dance this year again. They beat Summertown 62-0 last year so doubt Summertown is 62 points better than they were last year and CA is as good or even better this year...No Contest Tonight. (By the way, Columbia Academy has never lost a region game under Coach Lansdell and I don't see them loosing one this year either.) They will beat Summertown by whatever score they choose and then next week they will win another region championship by defeating Fayetteville by double digits.

:hungry: Hope the popcorn machines are fired up and ready to go!!! :popcorneater:

Football24 took this and ran :motorbike: