Class A - Region 2

VFL44

I agree with everything you said! Zy is an exceptional athlete and could be one of the best to ever come through Meigs!! I too will miss watching our teams going at it! These three have produced some absolutely incredible games over the last few years! Classics like last year's region game with Harriman vs Meigs and the championship game showdowns between Grace and Meigs. Of course we go back quite a bit further with Grace. Never will I forget the upset of 2013 when Xavier Howard absolutely went off to upset the Rams and give us our 3rd district crown in a 4 year time span! We've truly had some classics dating back to the mid 2000s!! Grace is the team you love to hate, but I definitely will miss seeing them on the basketball court!!

Now now sportswriter that 2013 championship game wasn't an upset, we flat out took Grace to the woodshed for a few hours and didn't show any mercy

Grace wins the district. Great game, AGAIN, for the 3rd time. Harriman has a very good team and has my respect. The Clowns that don't have my respect are your supporters, roanesports. You guys are better than the stupid stuff they come up with in your support. BlueDevil, Sportswriter, you guys are true blue and I appreciate your support of your school. Those guys are dragging HHS down in their antics. A reputable media source would NEVER act the way those clowns act. Best of luck in the Region tournament guys. I expect to see you guys in the Region Final.