Class A - Region 2

VFL44

Grace wins the district. Great game, AGAIN, for the 3rd time. Harriman has a very good team and has my respect. The Clowns that don't have my respect are your supporters, roanesports. You guys are better than the stupid stuff they come up with in your support. BlueDevil, Sportswriter, you guys are true blue and I appreciate your support of your school. Those guys are dragging HHS down in their antics. A reputable media source would NEVER act the way those clowns act. Best of luck in the Region tournament guys. I expect to see you guys in the Region Final.

Thanks for the kind words pride! Me and BD were raised that way. It's not just in our blood, it's a way of life for us. I understand for you issues against that media. We can only control what comes from our accounts and the best we can do is represent ourselves with class and I think you most certainly exemplify that! I along with you think we'll seeing each other in the region championship! I think we have a great chance of getting a clean sweep in the first round!! A huge game to watch is Tellico at Wartburg on Saturday. Tellico is just good and plays just hard enough to possibly pull an upset at one of the toughest places to get a win in 1A basketball, Dallas Davis Gymnasium, home of the Wartburg Bulldogs! Go district 3!! I still stand strongly behind the statement that this year is our year to send 2 teams from district 3 to state!! Starting Saturday it's due or die!!

Thanks for the kind words pride! Me and BD were raised that way. It's not just in our blood, it's a way of life for us. I understand for you issues against that media. We can only control what comes from our accounts and the best we can do is represent ourselves with class and I think you most certainly exemplify that! I along with you think we'll seeing each other in the region championship! I think we have a great chance of getting a clean sweep in the first round!! A huge game to watch is Tellico at Wartburg on Saturday. Tellico is just good and plays just hard enough to possibly pull an upset at one of the toughest places to get a win in 1A basketball, Dallas Davis Gymnasium, home of the Wartburg Bulldogs! Go district 3!! I still stand strongly behind the statement that this year is our year to send 2 teams from district 3 to state!! Starting Saturday it's due or die!!

Neither of us can overlook the first round games, but I believe you're right on. Two teams from District 3 in the Boro would be pretty cool to see! One game at a time....let's see round 4....if my heart can stand another one. Go Rams!

Well stated, young man. After I posted my opinion of those guys, I had the same thought that you posted. We can pull for our teams, but we can't control who jumps on our bandwagon or what they say.

I hope it's a fun week for both of us. Looking forward to round 4, if we can get there.

I would say D-4 is going to get sweeper!

I believe wartburg will win theirs. I'm honestly not sure how tellico beat Meigs as I didn't think they were a very good team. Jellico at home could pull out a win as it is tough to play up there. Coalfield and Oakdale both have steep hills to climb especially on the road but I think they will keep it closer than people think.

Grace wins the district. Great game, AGAIN, for the 3rd time. Harriman has a very good team and has my respect. The Clowns that don't have my respect are your supporters, roanesports. You guys are better than the stupid stuff they come up with in your support. BlueDevil, Sportswriter, you guys are true blue and I appreciate your support of your school. Those guys are dragging HHS down in their antics. A reputable media source would NEVER act the way those clowns act. Best of luck in the Region tournament guys. I expect to see you guys in the Region Final.

Congrats to you all! The first two games I thought we did an excellent job containing 41 but tonight that kid was on a mission. You all got into foul trouble and I just KNEW we would pull this one off, but boy was I wrong. Connor had other plans and he made a lot of big time momentum shots from beyond the arc! For 33 to just be a sophomore he has some serious ice in his veins, always making key buckets late in the game. Proud of our guys for the effort again tonight. Hope we can bounce back from this one, because we do not have a easy route to get to the region championship! Unlike my friend Sportswriter, I am not pulling for all of D3 on Saturday night as Meigs seemed to figure something out the other night. I'll be pulling for 2 Blue Devils come Saturday night

Congrats to you all! The first two games I thought we did an excellent job containing 41 but tonight that kid was on a mission. You all got into foul trouble and I just KNEW we would pull this one off, but boy was I wrong. Connor had other plans and he made a lot of big time momentum shots from beyond the arc! For 33 to just be a sophomore he has some serious ice in his veins, always making key buckets late in the game. Proud of our guys for the effort again tonight. Hope we can bounce back from this one, because we do not have a easy route to get to the region championship! Unlike my friend Sportswriter, I am not pulling for all of D3 on Saturday night as Meigs seemed to figure something out the other night. I'll be pulling for 2 Blue Devils come Saturday night

Wow another big game from HHS.GCA better hope HHS gets knocked out before region Championship,I'm starting to think like you all HHS is due.Man what great High school games!

Wow another big game from HHS.GCA better hope HHS gets knocked out before region Championship,I'm starting to think like you all HHS is due.Man what great High school games!

And I thought that I stayed up late.....isn't this what high school sports is all about? We've got two rivals going at it, time after time with the outcome in doubt to the very end. Takes me back to the good ole days of Hoosier basketball that I grew up in.....without classification! They ruined it after I left and moved to God's country. I hope there is a round 4.....both teams deserve a shot to see how they fare against the mighty WTN juggernauts. Good luck to all in the region....minus Oakdale in round one, of course!

Best $16 I've spent for high school basketball games in the same season. Just hope we get a round 4. On OUR home court ;) I think this is gonna be one heck of a region tournament and I can't wait to see it. I wish I could be 4 different places at once Saturday night! Too bad the opening round of regions is at the higher seed, that'd be a great day for basketball