14A

HoopsTN1

If humboldt can win region championship and get substate at home. See u in Mboro

Humbolt is good but I still wouldn't count out Memphis even if substate is in Humbolt cause that would mean either Mitchell, W.E.B. Dubois or Grad Academy would be the opponent. I've personally watched Dubois play a couple of times this year and I promise you they are nothing nice. All of their starters has had a 40 point night and they're averaging 119 points per game in their district in which they are still behind Mitchell and Grad. So it won't be an easy trip to the boro. Edited by MrOct1031

Humbolt is good but I still wouldn't count out Memphis even if substate is in Humbolt cause that would mean either Mitchell, W.E.B. Dubois or Grad Academy would be the opponent. I've personally watched Dubois play a couple of times this year and I promise you they are nothing nice. All of their starters has had a 40 point night and they're averaging 119 points as a team in their district in which they are still behind Mitchell and Grad. So it won't be an easy trip to the boro.

You are correct, Humboldt will still have to play good defense & offense in order to make it to the Boro! There's a lot of basketball to be played before sub state & I sure coach Abernathy will have the Vikings focus! Humboldt has a lot of depth which will help them on their run during the upcoming tournaments! Also, they have played some good teams ( Cordova, Popular Bluff, Middleton, Central) and can adapt to a team playing a zone or man! What make this team tuff is that they have a true inside game, great point guard & some good outside shooters and can play a half court offense! The next couple of weeks are going to be exciting & hopefully the Vikings can continue to improve!!

Humboldt is good and athletic. I do not see anybody beating prior to the sectionals. Which means they will be playing at home. Mitchell, WEB, and Grad are good and makes our district tough. Middleton has will be tough in 15A but I was shocked by their loss to Riverside.

Yes, Humboldt still has to play some ball & worry about substate if/when they make it, Vikings got to focus on every game & play every game as if it's their last! If, we make it to substate, whoever they play will also want to go to the Boro so at that point it really don't matter, lose & your season is over! Coach Abernathy has the team playing good but with all teams during the tournaments can't have a bad game! Humboldt has played some good competition against bigger schools & bigger teams so I know coach Abernathy will have them prepared! Only two (2) teams will come out of each region & all teams goal is to play substate at home!