14A

HoopsTN1

Just goes to show neither one of you have any idea what you're about!! The Stewart kid is going to the SEC for a reason. None of the kids that you listed are going to a BCS/high major school. Nor do any of them have 1 single offer from a school at that level. The Stewart kid had 30 plus offers from BCS/high major schools. All those million dollar a year coaches aren't wrong. Last, Stewart is a Mr. Basketball finalist. NONE of them!!!!! Parker Stewart is!!!!! Case closed. Good for that kid.

It's not you guys fault. You just don't get it because you're stuck here in West TN and don't know talent.

Got word that 14-A boys tourney is headed for UT-Martin. Good or bad move??

Why are they playing at UTM when none of the schools, from the district, are in Martin? I know UTM gym will hold more but it doesn't make since, could have played at Gibson County or Trenton, it's bad for Humboldt because they will have to drive the longest distance & they won the regular season title!!!!!!

Why are they playing at UTM when none of the schools, from the district, are in Martin? I know UTM gym will hold more but it doesn't make since, could have played at Gibson County or Trenton, it's bad for Humboldt because they will have to drive the longest distance & they won the regular season title!!!!!!

I think it could be because the gym at Greenfield is too small to host the boys semis.It never should've been considered in the first place.Gibson County is the best place IMO but UTM is close to Greenfield so maybe that's the reason.Why not have the girls play in  Greenfield and the boys at GC?What law says the boys and girls both must play at the same place?

Edited by AFF

I think it could be because the gym at Greenfield is too small to host the boys semis.It never should've been considered in the first place.Gibson County is the best place IMO but UTM is close to Greenfield so maybe that's the reason.Why not have the girls play in Greenfield and the boys at GC?What law says the boys and girls both must play at the same place?

You are right, that gym was to small in the first place & GC or Trenton would have been a better choice! So, who gets the money at the door & I wonder how much they are charging to use UTM gym!