Liberty Tech vs Pearl Cohn

FBfan26

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope can't keep kicking like that and giving field position at mid field. The caliber teams like you guys that will make deep playoff runs will eat us up. Congrats on the win yall have some pretty nice facilities and the fan base was pretty cool too. Oh and that football team ain't that bad either.😊

Nope can't keep kicking like that and giving field position at mid field. The caliber teams like you guys that will make deep playoff runs will eat us up. Congrats on the win yall have some pretty nice facilities and the fan base was pretty cool too. Oh and that football team ain't that bad either.😊

Get them boys healed up Techy..... don't want no excuses next time around lol.....

Couple things is wanted to say...#1 Y'all have some real deal speed. I've never seen ANY ONE almost chase Lil Jay "#2" down especially when he's in open field. #2 it seems like you guys really started struggling mid second quarter. I mean yall was super tied and looked like they was ready to give up and pass out. Hands on hips bending over like they was gasping for air.

Couple things is wanted to say...#1 Y'all have some real deal speed. I've never seen ANY ONE almost chase Lil Jay "#2" down especially when he's in open field. #2 it seems like you guys really started struggling mid second quarter. I mean yall was super tied and looked like they was ready to give up and pass out. Hands on hips bending over like they was gasping for air.

#3 would have caught him had he not fell down he was definitely gaining on him.Liberty did look out of shape and there gonna have to have some o-lineman step up if they want to make a deep run. Techy, DHS who is yalls backup running back? I've seen #5 play does he ever get any carries?

Edited by Tnfootball1234

Get them boys healed up Techy..... don't want no excuses next time around lol.....

they should all play vs westview...I guess liberty cant sit injured players in nonregion games...

lol 1 slip up and 2 wins lol

I don't think anyone understands your common core math

#3 would have caught him had he not fell down he was definitely gaining on him.Liberty did look out of shape and there gonna have to have some o-lineman step up if they want to make a deep run. Techy, DHS who is yalls backup running back? I've seen #5 play does he ever get any carries?

we don't have any more linemen...the RB was out with injury as well

5 is a bush...he may carry the ball next year...just a sophomore 

liberty is fine...you cant have 4 starters out against a team of that caliber and expect a whole lot...we played a decent 1st half, maybe without the turnovers we give them a run for their money...but it was obvious they found the replacements on D in the 2nd half

Pearl deserved it...they brought it every play and libertys lines took plays off...pearl plays with a very large chip on their shoulder...was very impressive to see them live