South Pittsburg vs Grundy (Grider against this Tate man)

Roy Dillard

From what I've been told, Grundy has somebody in mind. I also heard at work (Nissan) that Tate is gonna be done after this year, and Grundy already knows who they want. Grundy is realizing they made a bad choice, but in Tate's defense, he got a false since of hope by winning at the middle school level. If Grundy gets who i hear they want, they will improve and the kids will stay. But the guy they want ain't gonna go there from what I've been told. I've heard they've already approached him.

What kind of mess is this? You are as bad as powerp running that yapper. It makes that Tate man real mad. You might even be powerp incognito. You think im joking but im not.

This is a classic! I've also heard this is Tate's last year. I told them just bc he won in middle school didn't mean a thing for high school. I'm not in the leadership role though. Enough people in GC do know it's past time for him to go. They will have to increase the pay for us to get a coach off of the mountain.

Grundy has this going for them:

"Finally, you have to be an absolute idiot to dress up like a "scary clown" and run around Grundy County scaring people. If you are thinking about doing this, you better think again. If you have done this, don't call the Sheriff's Office when you scare someone and they snatch up your clown hind-end. ~ Sheriff Clint Shrum

"Finally, you have to be an absolute idiot to dress up like a "scary clown" and run around Grundy County scaring people. If you are thinking about doing this, you better think again. If you have done this, don't call the Sheriff's Office when you scare someone and they snatch up your clown hind-end. ~ Sheriff Clint Shrum          

Sounds like Tommy Layne is up ther recruitin' again. :roflolk: