Cleveland Blue Raiders travel to Signal Mountain

MountainTroll

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/sports/columns/story/2016/sep/23/clevelands-cummings-continues-adapt-tough-inj/388162/

This could work out okay for the Blue Raiders. You still have a ton of athletes. I expect to see a split-back veer offense, which Cummings loves and knows well, and this will be a good week to see if Davis can run it. The blocking schemes aren't that complex, and there is no doubt that #7 and #21 are up to the task. The big questions are how does Davis run in traffic and can he execute the read-option? If he can do those two things, they can work on getting the right pitch ratios between him and #7. Throw in a few short passes, and this could be a potent offense.

If this is what they do, I would expect a few bobbles, and that might be Signal's chance to snatch an upset win. We will still need to control the ball and the clock on offense and put some points on the board, but I believe in this Eagles team. :wub:

I'm hoping for an exciting game and no more injuries on either side. I hope Cleveland brings a good crowd. I think you will like the atmosphere and facilities, and we need a good gate. ;)

GO EAGLES ! ! !

Nothing%20better.jpg

Edited by MountainTroll

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Raiders! We've seemed to hit a wall lately, losing this game would be rock bottom.

Good luck, pal!  I hope you guys get the W.  We're gonna hunker down and try to weather that Indy storm about to hit Evensville then enjoy a week off next week. 

Had to edit that post.  Just read the link to the story.  That is some tough luck right there, CBRF.

Edited by rheacountyeaglefan

Hang in there Foose, CSC will get this figured out. You still have plenty of Harleys. And this is the type of thing than can pull a team together, tighter than ever before. It can still happen. Go Raiders!

Appreciate it bro, I'm hanging in there. Just a unfortunate situation, good luck to you're cats tonight

Edited by fooseball95