THS vs EHS: Will Tennessee High ever win again?

GoVikes72

Uh if you got the talent we have pal, where's the Gold to show for it.

That's what i'm saying!  We've got the talent but no gold because of these stupid coaches running us into the ground.  THEY NEEDS TO GO!!!!

We've got a National Championship in our history.  How many does Maryville have?  That was with the SAME BRISTOL TALENT that's 2-3 now and has laid eggs for years!  The best athletes here don't even want to play football anymore because the team's so bad!  We got kids in Bristol going to East, Dobyns Bennett, Science Hill, and even Central to play football!  That should NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER HAPPEN!!!!

We're AAAAA.  We don't need to beat Maryville anyway, but we should give em a game if we play and not get stomped.

Tn high best team ever besides the 1971-72 team was the 2004 team. Maryville had them 49- blank at halftime. Va high was pretty good that year too. If you add va high to that team then Maryville is up 35- blank at halftime. Still same results.

The 09 Viking team was better than the 04 team in my opinion. Northeast Tn was way down in 04. When you only beat a 4-6 Morristown West team 17-6 in the first round after all they lost from the state runner up team the year before I knew Maryville would mop the floor with them

That's what i'm saying!  We've got the talent but no gold because of these stupid coaches running us into the ground.  THEY NEEDS TO GO!!!!

We've got a National Championship in our history.  How many does Maryville have?  That was with the SAME BRISTOL TALENT that's 2-3 now and has laid eggs for years!  The best athletes here don't even want to play football anymore because the team's so bad!  We got kids in Bristol going to East, Dobyns Bennett, Science Hill, and even Central to play football!  That should NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER HAPPEN!!!!

We're AAAAA.  We don't need to beat Maryville anyway, but we should give em a game if we play and not get stomped.

That talent that came through in 70-72 was once in a lifetime talent for a school like TN High.  Since '72 when was the last time THS had an all-American and 4 or 5 all-state players on the same team?  To compare those teams with this year's team is a joke.  Coaching is obviously subpar but they just don't have a lot of good players this year.

Sdotbears coach Quarles works so hard coming up with different game plans so, it wasn't right for me giving a blueprint out on Maryville. If i was coaching i wouldn't want the same thing happening to me. So i won't go over the whole blueprint just on certain things.

I said before the Fulton game that it was only certain teams. I said Maryville is a blocking scheme team. Fulton is the more athletic team. I said Fulton needs to bring their safety up as linebackers, linebackers up as linemans to create constant pressure.

Go watch the Maryville, Fulton game not 1 time did Maryville wide outs just beat Fulton corners. Maryville, beat them with a running game, trick plays, and defense. Well Fulton came out and play with 2 safety all night, i ask for what. They allowed Maryville to use their game plan to beat them easy.

Now i ask you what part about what i said that wouldn't work for Fulton

I doubt GQ lost sleep over your blueprint

Sdotbears coach Quarles works so hard coming up with different game plans so, it wasn't right for me giving a blueprint out on Maryville. If i was coaching i wouldn't want the same thing happening to me. So i won't go over the whole blueprint just on certain things.

I said before the Fulton game that it was only certain teams. I said Maryville is a blocking scheme team. Fulton is the more athletic team. I said Fulton needs to bring their safety up as linebackers, linebackers up as linemans to create constant pressure.

Go watch the Maryville, Fulton game not 1 time did Maryville wide outs just beat Fulton corners. Maryville, beat them with a running game, trick plays, and defense. Well Fulton came out and play with 2 safety all night, i ask for what. They allowed Maryville to use their game plan to beat them easy.

Now i ask you what part about what i said that wouldn't work for Fulton

Walk up the safety?? Walk up the linebackers?? Apply constant pressure?? That is revolutionary!! I've never heard of such a thing. I wonder what you would call a defense that rushes more than the down linemen? There obviously isn't a word for it because it's brand new. Another new revolutionary idea you have is using linemans instead of linemen Edited by SdotBears

Sdotbears nevermind. I'll let you keep believing Maryville is unbeatable, I'll continue letting you think their the best team going. If it makes you happy.

Well numbers don't lie and they sorta are the best team going when it comes to the state of Tn. If it was as simple as your making it sound then you should definitely coach because someone would pay you big bucks to beat Maryville every year. Either that or you think all the coaches in Tn that have played.Maryville are inept because the scores don't lie