THS vs EHS: Will Tennessee High ever win again?

GoVikes72

I've had it up to HERE and I'm not going to take it anymore!

This has to be the worst Tennessee High team I've ever seen.  Turnovers.  Mental mistakes.  Stupid predictable play calling.  Coaches don't know what they're doing.  Players looking like they don't want to play.  And the schedule don't get any easier.  We'll be lucky to beat #### County.

I say no way the Vikes win again this season.  It's time to clean house and get real coaches in there who ain't afraid to win because this crew of jokers has sunk the Viking ship.  I've HAD IT UP TO HERE!!!!!!!  FIRE THEM ALL!!!!!

Coach Boggs had them going in the right direction before the good old boys in Bristol ran him off.  Now we get blown out by Boone and Crockett.  Maybe they can get him back or back a truckload of money up to Maryville and say "hey coach come make us like Maryville!"

This is the best school in the state and we deserve only the best because we're the best!  We've got all the talent in the world!  Maryville WISHES they had the talent and tradition we have in Bristol.  There's no excuse for us being 2-3.  NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'VE HAD IT UP TO HERE!!!!!

Prediction:

Betsy 70 THS 7

Edited by GoVikes72

Govikes72 calm down. Tn high is going thru a rebuilding season. Yeah they might not win another game but, they will be eventually back to their usual. I haven't watched tn high this season but, i know last year they were a buck sweep offense. That only works if you have the bigger, powerful line advantage. They probably need to come out of that offense. They'll be fine.

We should never rebuild in Bristol.  We should just reload like all the good teams do!  Does Maryville rebuild?  Does Dobyns-Bennett or Greenville?  The talent's there, but it ain't being coached!

If they need to come out of that offense, a good coach would get us out of it.  Why don't we run what Maryville runs?  It works for them!  Instead we have to run the same 2 plays all night.  When everybody in the stands and even the radio guy knows what's coming next we've got problems.  Gotta open it up COACH!  SPREAD EM OUT MORE AND THROW THE FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!

We should be hanging with Dobyns Bennett and competing for state in 5A every year.  One loss is one loss too many and now we have THREE!!!!!!!  THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!

I've had it up to HERE and I'm not going to take it anymore!

This has to be the worst Tennessee High team I've ever seen. Turnovers. Mental mistakes. Stupid predictable play calling. Coaches don't know what they're doing. Players looking like they don't want to play. And the schedule don't get any easier. We'll be lucky to beat #### County.

I say no way the Vikes win again this season. It's time to clean house and get real coaches in there who ain't afraid to win because this crew of jokers has sunk the Viking ship. I've HAD IT UP TO HERE!!!!!!! FIRE THEM ALL!!!!!

Coach Boggs had them going in the right direction before the good old boys in Bristol ran him off. Now we get blown out by Boone and Crockett. Maybe they can get him back or back a truckload of money up to Maryville and say "hey coach come make us like Maryville!"

This is the best school in the state and we deserve only the best because we're the best! We've got all the talent in the world! Maryville WISHES they had the talent and tradition we have in Bristol. There's no excuse for us being 2-3. NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE HAD IT UP TO HERE!!!!!

Prediction:

Betsy 70 THS 7

Uh if you got the talent we have pal, where's the Gold to show for it.

We should never rebuild in Bristol. We should just reload like all the good teams do! Does Maryville rebuild? Does Dobyns-Bennett or Greenville? The talent's there, but it ain't being coached!

If they need to come out of that offense, a good coach would get us out of it. Why don't we run what Maryville runs? It works for them! Instead we have to run the same 2 plays all night. When everybody in the stands and even the radio guy knows what's coming next we've got problems. Gotta open it up COACH! SPREAD EM OUT MORE AND THROW THE FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!

We should be hanging with Dobyns Bennett and competing for state in 5A every year. One loss is one loss too many and now we have THREE!!!!!!! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!

Try the Wing-T.

Perhaps they can revise the State of Franklin and compete for a state championship.

That wouldn't matter because What is now Blount county was part of the state of Franklin too. I'm sure 6a,4a, and 3a football would be fine with that if they didn't have to meet up with Maryville, Alcoa, or Greeneville

Edited by Swipes