Mairvul goes upp two Dobbuns Bent-It

STARSNBARS

Take the Colonial Heights exit from I-81 onto Fort Henry Dr / Hwy 36 toward Kingsport. In about a mile you will see a blue roof car wash on the left, across the street is an Italian place called Raffaeles. They have really good food at a reasonable price. Then just get back on Fort Henry Dr and go towards Kingsport it will take you right in front of the stadium. Maryville fans would do good to park in the grass /park across Fort Henry Dr., walk up Field house Dr and buy tickets beneath the scoreboard. It's closer to the visitor stands.

I have spent a lot of money at Raffaeles,it must be a great place to eat.

Every time I click into a Mairvul thread I leave thinking that it's all just one poster with multiple accounts talking to himself.

Here's the skinny on the Maryville thread. All the posters are for real and all of them love the Rebels in their own crazy way. To my knowledge only two have different names and for what reason I'm not sure. I screwed up and lost my password over the years and have to go through facebook so I've had the same profile since the start. I really wouldn't care about creating several names because a leopard can't change his spots.

Here's the skinny on the Maryville thread. All the posters are for real and all of them love the Rebels in their own crazy way. To my knowledge only two have different names and for what reason I'm not sure. I screwed up and lost my password over the years and have to go through facebook so I've had the same profile since the start. I really wouldn't care about creating several names because a leopard can't change his spots.

True that,but he could roll around in the mud and cover his spots

Take the Colonial Heights exit from I-81 onto Fort Henry Dr / Hwy 36 toward Kingsport. In about a mile you will see a blue roof car wash on the left, across the street is an Italian place called Raffaeles. They have really good food at a reasonable price. Then just get back on Fort Henry Dr and go towards Kingsport it will take you right in front of the stadium. Maryville fans would do good to park in the grass /park across Fort Henry Dr., walk up Field house Dr and buy tickets beneath the scoreboard. It's closer to the visitor stands.

I will be going in at the pass gate. Is there only one?