Mairvul goes upp two Dobbuns Bent-It

STARSNBARS

Welp hit wuz a funnur trip fer me and momma....Thawts on tha gaim....

1. Hit wuz nice two meet Mr. Bruce Wayne

2. Numburr 30 and # 7 fer D-B were vurry nice playurs

c. D-B haz a big ole O-Line and dew a goodur job

4. Ole Pickle played vurry well fer tha Rebs

5. Mairvul wuz vurry efishunt on offence

eff. Our frashman WR Mr. Davis iz growin' upp rite beefour our eyes

gee. Mairvul's O-Line deeserves a showt out

7. Tha pick beefour haif and tha stop onn 4th wif D-B deap inn thair own terrytory inn tha 3rd qwatur, wuz a killer fer tham eye thawt

eye. Tha D-B baind and big ole uppur dack wuz vurry empressive

9. Looked like frashman Luke Walker give Mairvul a lift inn tha D-Line

10. Mairvul wuz missin' quiet a few playurs twonite and eye uselee down't like opun daits....butt we rilly knead this 'un two try and get helthee... :popcorneater:  

Stars,you and momma were just as I had pictured.I hope she didn't get mad by the way I ask where she was at because I knew she had to be a very good and pretty gal with a great sense of humor...

I know It's probably impossible for the Maryville fans to see why I thought years ago this could have been a contender at DB.I guarantee you one or two changes and the many players that have left this program along with the players and Several coaches DB has right now,would have had no more then 1 close loss.I know you guys are a long way from being healthy but as I remembered just the lineman along that have left DB, it looked like a good mix of 1st and 2nd players along with the two transfers on both sides of the DB line.DB lost several skill players from the system as well.DB was right there in the first half and I was thinking man what if they had 5 or 6 studs back ,all that depth and someone like GQ to guide this program.I've watched Maryville line up against some of the most gifted teams in the state over the years and time and time again beat them.Maryville has always had some fine players but it takes leadership to have a program like you have.Best of luck Red Rebels, your going to have to get healthy before you head west but even an unhealthy Maryville finds a way to hang 56 on DB.By the way,nobody should have got mad because the Maryville backup scored,it was DB's job to coach the other side against them.DB was worn down by that time,maybe they shouldn't have ran off players and at least one really good coach .

Stars,you and momma were just as I had pictured.I hope she didn't get mad by the way I ask where she was at because I knew she had to be a very good and pretty gal with a great sense of humor...

I know It's probably impossible for the Maryville fans to see why I thought years ago this could have been a contender at DB.I guarantee you one or two changes and the many players that have left this program along with the players and Several coaches DB has right now,would have had no more then 1 close loss.I know you guys are a long way from being healthy but as I remembered just the lineman along that have left DB, it looked like a good mix of 1st and 2nd players along with the two transfers on both sides of the DB line.DB lost several skill players from the system as well.DB was right there in the first half and I was thinking man what if they had 5 or 6 studs back ,all that depth and someone like GQ to guide this program.I've watched Maryville line up against some of the most gifted teams in the state over the years and time and time again beat them.Maryville has always had some fine players but it takes leadership to have a program like you have.Best of luck Red Rebels, your going to have to get healthy before you head west but even an unhealthy Maryville finds a way to hang 56 on DB.By the way,nobody should have got mad because the Maryville backup scored,it was DB's job to coach the other side against them.DB was worn down by that time,maybe they shouldn't have ran off players and at least one really good coach .

Good post. Coaching & depth seemed to me to be the keys to how the game played out last night. I watched the sidelines. The little guy with the huge headset was a sad sight when compared to the robust image of a leader on the other side. People around me were screaming comments at him. I was actually embarrassed by the intensity of the comments. Very sad.

Good post. Coaching & depth seemed to me to be the keys to how the game played out last night. I watched the sidelines. The little guy with the huge headset was a sad sight when compared to the robust image of a leader on the other side. People around me were screaming comments at him. I was actually embarrassed by the intensity of the comments. Very sad.

The quotes in this mornings newspaper were even more embarrassing.