Coalfield @ Harriman

rtl112

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coalfield line is more physical, but Harriman is faster. Turnovers could tell the tale. Wouldn't be surprised if there were multiple big offensive plays because both secondaries look questionable vs. good QB's. Both have good safeties (the QBs) but they can't be everywhere. I would say Harriman wins since playing at Harriman but only if Harriman line can hold out Coalfield line. I think line play and QB play both on O and at safety decides this game. Oh and the refs, lol!

In a game like this one both teams will come fired up and ready especially after what Harriman done last year to coalfield at there home field.

Yeah that scares me a lot. Revenge on the mind sometimes isn't the best motivation though. Try to do too much and dig yourself a hole. Hope we come out with a business mentality and play hard and stay healthy, cause at the end of the day either team can steal this one, and get sent to the house by the other in the playoffs.

Yeah that scares me a lot. Revenge on the mind sometimes isn't the best motivation though. Try to do too much and dig yourself a hole. Hope we come out with a business mentality and play hard and stay healthy, cause at the end of the day either team can steal this one, and get sent to the house by the other in the playoffs.

In the recent past few games, Harrimans QB has killed us the worst when we were get pressure on him. If we smart we had better stay in front of that kid.

Set back and see what everyone says. I know they both have really good QBs. I was kinda worried bout the Indians playing these two but seems maybe they are getting in a groove and can reel off a couple more and be hot going into November.

Oneida can play with both Coalfield and Harriman. No doubt. Seen Oneida in person and the other 2 on film. Why do I say this? 2 words....Oneida DEFENSE! Neither Coalfield or Harriman have played a team with good defense yet, my opinion. Not even close to Oneida D. GB scored 41 on Kingston and should have scored more if passes weren't dropped. Curious where you play these 2 as well. Away will definitely be tougher but at the Reservation it can be done if Oneida can keep it low scoring and keep the chains moving on O. Oneida line needs to be ready and they could win that battle.

In the recent past few games, Harrimans QB has killed us the worst when we were get pressure on him. If we smart we had better stay in front of that kid.

Interesting! It seems to be the opposite for GB. There's a science to that pressure thing in that if you are gonna go you better GO! It takes teamwork and discipline for the remaining D. Can't get caught watching. Can't give a playmaker space to work, gotta keep him on his back heels always wondering where they are coming from. Gotta have the speed to do it though and if you get him, hang on and hopefully help is coming.

Interesting! It seems to be the opposite for GB. There's a science to that pressure thing in that if you are gonna go you better GO! It takes teamwork and discipline for the remaining D. Can't get caught watching. Can't give a playmaker space to work, gotta keep him on his back heels always wondering where they are coming from. Gotta have the speed to do it though and if you get him, hang on and hopefully help is coming.

I agree, it just seemed like we over rushed him at times and he made us pay. But heck, he is a heck a ballplayer.