Coalfield @ Harriman

rtl112

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I belive you SW I just heard it on the radio. I don't sit in the stands. I piss to many people off!

We'd get along better than we already do then if that's the case!!! I understand though about what you'd heard. I just wanted to clear it up though. That goes for any kid on any team. If I know of it for fact, I'd do my best to take up for them if there was a chance they were mistakenly being accused of something.

Pace is big boy, he just taking car of himself. Kids a gamer.

He's a good one! We're sure proud of him and glad he's a part of the Harriman Athletics Family! I'll tell you this, we're looking forward to having you guys down here on Friday! I expect this to be one of the games of the year in Region 2. The winner of this game makes a big step ahead toward challenging Greenback for the region championship!! Of course I'm going to take my Blue Devils, but I know this will be our biggest test yet! Here's to a great game come Friday night and great conversation through the week leading up to the game!