Coalfield @ Harriman

rtl112

SW will come on here in a little while and in his Sports writing nature will make a big long post on how proud he is of his Blue devils and how that his team is the greatest in the East and how the score the most points in the region and how his defence in the best in the world and how his quarterback has the most fastness and his Copeland twins make Jermaine look like Rerun and....Good lord I don't know what came over me their for a second.

Coalfield wins this one.😊

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SW will come on here in a little while and in his Sports writing nature will make a big long post on how proud he is of his Blue devils and how that his team is the greatest in the East and how the score the most points in the region and how his defence in the best in the world and how his quarterback has the most fastness and his Copeland twins make Jermaine look like Rerun and....Good lord I don't know what came over me their for a second.

Coalfield wins this one.😊

bahahahaha!!

Coalfield wins this one.

:roflol:

STOP SNIFFING THE GAS, SON!

Edited by uknoit2

Harriman has more speed than coalfield but coalfields D line is better than Harrimans. Just saying lol.

QB play even.WR play even.Line play Coalfield.---Nuff said!Line play is what will win ALL the tough region games especially this one.In OnBs opinion.But heck I am an old lineman! Edited by orngnblk