Coalfield @ Harriman

rtl112

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope coalfield wins. So next week when the whole area is watching on TV next Thursday night. Two undefeated teams will be matched up. And everyone will recognize when Greenback mercy rules coalfield!

What years did you play at GB?GFD and I were trying to figure it out.You and Ox are quite knowledgeable.You undoubtly know Me and"Fatboy".LOL!

I haven't seen Harriman this year so I don't know what we are getting into but our line has played good this year. We have a little speed in the Lowe kids and our defense is improving every week. The running game is getting better too. We've moved the Keathley boy into the backfield more and the kid from OZ that is now eligible has also helped sparked the running game. Also, the Miklas kid has came back from injury who is great receiver. We should be primed and ready. I hope!

I haven't seen Harriman this year so I don't know what we are getting into but our line has played good this year. We have a little speed in the Lowe kids and our defense is improving every week. The running game is getting better too. We've moved the Keathley boy into the backfield more and the kid from OZ that is now eligible has also helped sparked the running game. Also, the Miklas kid has came back from injury who is great receiver. We should be primed and ready. I hope!

So now you all are flying kids in from different countries?Recruiter is good.That surely don't sound like a Coalfield name.

Oh I definitely know you both. Old Ox and I are years apart but both played on some decent teams. I know bluegean will eat mayo on pancakes and a very particular fact about you, that if I told you would know exactly who I am.😀

Yeah we were guessing and figured OX before us and you with or slightly after. Edited by orngnblk