Coalfield @ Harriman

rtl112

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the new updates Sonny Moore Power Rating that came out a few hours ago, Coalfield is a 0.7 favorite over Harriman since it is at Harriman. Sonny has been pretty close all year long. This should be a great one!

After Pridlesswonder's last post I totally understand why he gave himself that screen name! lol

Yep, even at Harriman, sorry SW. I really hope I'm wrong.

I kinda have a good feeling you will be. Through 5 games that varsity defense is allowing only 6 points. Pretty stiff if I say so myself. Granted we've had some weak competition in a few games but that type of consistency on that type of the ball gives me some confidence in our boys as we face the brunt of our schedule.

SW will come on here in a little while and in his Sports writing nature will make a big long post on how proud he is of his Blue devils and how that his team is the greatest in the East and how the score the most points in the region and how his defence in the best in the world and how his quarterback has the most fastness and his Copeland twins make Jermaine look like Rerun and....Good lord I don't know what came over me their for a second.

Coalfield wins this one.😊

Took the words right out of my mouth! Heck after the struggles we went through for the longest, it's good to finally be among the best of the best! It's been a great year so far and I hope this second half is just as good. Of course I think we're better than Coalfield top to bottom overall, but Coalfield is still very good! We've had some great defensive battles in the past, and we've always been in some offensive shootouts with the Jackets as well! Either way it always seems to be a great game and I expect nothing less come this Friday! I sure hope I can be on here Friday bragging about my Blue Devils advancing to 6-0!! Should be a great one!!

For coalfield to win this game they have to cut down on the penalties and play turnover free football.

Coalfield week is always a fun week. Hopefully me and BD can meet up with you and RT. Of course those ole boys from Greenback will be there so I guess we can include them too lol. Maybe somebody will take me up on my offer for seats at the 50 yard line. I sure need company while keeping those stats! I need somebody to ramble to about how both offenses are performing! Lol