Coalfield @ Harriman

rtl112

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hevyrevy1611

Y'all talking about betting your all on the team that has the most points wins. Pretty simple & easy right? Ha.. Weeeelll, in Jr high the team I was on got beat 77-0. BUT we officially won on the books by default because they had two ineligible players & had to forfeit their game. Yep. So ya still never know the winner. Being a non-better on any game is wise imo. Cheer, pull for, have some fun smack talk at others, be a true homer fan yes, oh yes indeed!, but them bets now, that can ruin you. I steer clear of that. Haha.. But I do know some guys, Guido & his cousins- who work for me, they got lotsa sports connections & contacts at all levels, and I will not bet but I will be the bookie, ha, set odds & keep money & do payouts. The bookie middleman I will be. Ha.

Y'all talking about betting your all on the team that has the most points wins. Pretty simple & easy right? Ha.. Weeeelll, in Jr high the team I was on got beat 77-0. BUT we officially won on the books by default because they had two ineligible players & had to forfeit their game. Yep. So ya still never know the winner. Being a non-better on any game is wise imo. Cheer, pull for, have some fun smack talk at others, be a true homer fan yes, oh yes indeed!, but them bets now, that can ruin you. I steer clear of that. Haha.. But I do know some guys, Guido & his cousins- who work for me, they got lotsa sports connections & contacts at all levels, and I will not bet but I will be the bookie, ha, set odds & keep money & do payouts. The bookie middleman I will be. Ha.

huh??

Coalfield week is always a fun week. Hopefully me and BD can meet up with you and RT. Of course those ole boys from Greenback will be there so I guess we can include them too lol. Maybe somebody will take me up on my offer for seats at the 50 yard line. I sure need company while keeping those stats! I need somebody to ramble to about how both offenses are performing! Lol

Someone called us the Greenback Mafia last year,so let's just go with that!……I wonder what The Prideless Wonder is doing this morning??Hmm!