Coalfield @ Harriman

rtl112

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those are good numbers but playing very week teams helps out a lot. And I am not knocking the kid either just saying playing week teams makes it easy to do.

Dang GB you done gone a slapped the Yellow jackets too!Weak teams talk your gonna make these two powerhouse teams mad at Coach Ryan and Coach Kil!I guarantee you that McKinney kid is real good and those are real good numbers even against team like you said are very very weak.

Dang GB you done gone a slapped the Yellow jackets too!Weak teams talk your gonna make these two powerhouse teams mad at Coach Ryan and Coach Kil!I guarantee you that McKinney kid is real good and those are real good numbers even against team like you said are very very weak.

He's stirring up the nest. My prediction is that CF run rules you all next week

those are good numbers but playing very week teams helps out a lot. And I am not knocking the kid either just saying playing week teams makes it easy to do.

i know what you are saying but i think northview was a pretty good team and was probably his best game. i think northview probably would play with or beat anbody that greenback has played this year.

i know what you are saying but i think northview was a pretty good team and was probably his best game. i think northview probably would play with or beat anbody that greenback has played this year.

Northview is no slouch by any means. They've beat pigeon forge and cloudland and I think cloudland has a great chance of winning the first round this year. Just my opinion