5 and 0 HAPPY VALLEY @ 5 and 0 HAMPTON

Bulldognation71

Guest hevyrevy1611

My question to you is ,who is gonna win between you and UC.

:D We'll save that discussion for that thread next week, don't wanna jump this thread (but oc I gonna say Dresden). I on here now because I luv Luv LUV small town football. And Hampton & Happy Valley both have reason to be excited. It will be a rocking stadium this Friday. Maybe it'll be a game for the ages, a triple overtime win by 1 pt, with winner going for a 2pt PAT instead of a tie with 1 pointer. Sad someone has to lose. Good luck to both teams. Hope no injuries for either team!

Guest hevyrevy1611

Well I know jerry Lawler sux. I'm the only king. Not some cave man suit wearing fool who needs to use Nair on his back. I'm the man who walks with the perfect 10, wears expensive clothes, and gets in the ring and does exactly what I want to do. As for this battle of titans, I would have to say Hampton is the nature boy, whoo! The have the 4 horsemen. The most elite group offootball pplayers this side of Knoxville. They beat up who they wanna beat up, when they wanna beat up, and where they wanna beat em up. That's why Hampton packs the arena every Friday night because people pay to see bigtime football! Whoo! HV is on the outside looking in. I'll be in a long limousine on the track saying girls! What's causssin all this! Whoooooooooooo!!! :)

:D +1 :D

Guest hevyrevy1611

All I want to know is in this battle of the titans who is Ric Flair and who is "Rowdy" Rowdy piper...What do you say King.

It off topic but for me, Rowdy Rod Piper starred in one of the most instructive allegorical "B-movies" of all time, one of my favs for what it's trying to teach, namely: "They Live". Epicly wonderful. A movie along the lines of the books "1984" & "Brave New World". But enuf of that... This thread is very busy, our thread not so boisterous. This is definitely one of THE games this week.

Yep me to I am scared . Ant no one hit wonder going to make me run for them hills.must say king love the post.TOBETHEMANBEATTHEMAN..LASTYEARSENIORSNEVERBEATDOGS..THISCLASSWANT..You can't do nothing but stir and poke fun cause cause all you can really say is I hope we win or this is our year mr.cwboys SO LIKE DAD USE TO SAY.HUSH UP SON GET IN BACK SEAT BUCKLE UP I WILL TELL YOU WHEN WE GET THERE.o yea key word so we can't say I didn't say it FOOTBALL. DROPMICOUT

One hit wonder I am not sir. At least I know for whom I am pulling for just saying. And you are correct in order to be the man you habe to beat the man and no we haven't beaten the man yet but it's coming sir rest assured. But this part about me getting in the backseat and buckling up ... just saying ain't no one ever made me take a backseat and ain't gonna start now and I know u may be well "seasoned" but instead of telling me to hush up you may wanna be telling your actual son to be getting ready for Hicks and company. BUT sir I am glad my presence has ruffled ur feathers a wee bit. I hope you have a good day my kind sir.... oh and apparently I must say this after I come up with a clever saying... Dropmicout

It off topic but for me, Rowdy Rod Piper starred in one of the most instructive allegorical "B-movies" of all time, one of my favs for what it's trying to teach, namely: "They Live". Epicly wonderful. A movie along the lines of the books "1984" & "Brave New World". But enuf of that... This thread is very busy, our thread not so boisterous. This is definitely one of THE games this week.

I would have to say this is the game of week and just maybe the game of the year for ET...just saying