WK 7- Dresden's homecoming vs Trenton-Peabody

Guest hevyrevy1611

Guest hevyrevy1611

Lines? What lines? ... And if you noticed, that one goalpost on the side of fieldhouses & hog farm leans a bit. And the sidelines slope big time... and any other "legal" home field tactics to get an advantage will be immediately implemented. Incl flying noisy drones overhead, fireworks displays, pitiful parking lots, and.. and.. a few other secrets we have up our sleeve.

Guest hevyrevy1611

Yes the game will be on radio, and internet. ThunderboltBroadcasting dot com. (They have several local stations, 5 I think, and I don't know which one our game is on). There's a smartphone app too that streams games they are covering.

Lines? What lines? ... And if you noticed, that one goalpost on the side of fieldhouses & hog farm leans a bit. And the sidelines slope big time... and any other "legal" home field tactics to get an advantage will be immediately implemented. Incl flying noisy drones overhead, fireworks displays, pitiful parking lots, and.. and.. a few other secrets we have up our sleeve.

Lol! Well I'd NEVER take a dig at another field if it wasn't warranted. I took pics last year at playoffs to show how bad the line painting was. It was that bad. I've seen some line painting go viral... I'm fairly certain that Dresden's last fall could've done the same if the right folks had of shared it.

Lol! Well I'd NEVER take a dig at another field if it wasn't warranted. I took pics last year at playoffs to show how bad the line painting was. It was that bad. I've seen some line painting go viral... I'm fairly certain that Dresden's last fall could've done the same if the right folks had of shared it.

Bad thing is if the line painters were hitting the bottle then it was the coaches and players who were soused. The team usually paints the lines on Thursdays. Or that's the way they did it when my son was playing. Glad they didn't ask me to do it before a home game.................

Game day Lions!!!!! Lets get fired up and play a complete Lion game. Safe travels Peabody fans.

But The Lions Club Is Happy With It Heavy....They Got Them A New BBQ Station...Ya Can Even Get Ye A Samich Without Paying Admission!  Now Aint That Wonderful!

Edited by Butchie

Guest hevyrevy1611

Yummy YUM. Praise the Lord for burgers & hot dogs. (I wait until late in game & get a bunch when they go on sale for $1 ea. They'll keep in my freezer. Nothing better than that grilled taste!) Yeah they really did do make some nice improvements at stadium. Nice entrance, press box, bathrooms... cooking area. All great upgrades! (The fieldhouse had major & deeply needed improvements a few years back, but that was through our awesome Quarterback Club.) But like even the bestest teams, it could still be better. For instance, on Visitor side have: their own parking, better & more bleachers, nice bathrooms, concession stand on that side, a bigger & nicer fieldhouse w/ two seperate locker rooms (one for visitors & one for us, then a deluxe weightroom in it for us), and even a track around the field. If I had Bill Gates style money, there's lotsa things I'd do for sports program. IMO it's investing into one's future through young people. And yes, with a great academic program & sports teams it would entice & draw families to move into this area. So it'd be good for community & whole regions economy as well. GO LIONS!

Yummy YUM. Praise the Lord for burgers & hot dogs. (I wait until late in game & get a bunch when they go on sale for $1 ea. They'll keep in my freezer. Nothing better than that grilled taste!) Yeah they really did do make some nice improvements at stadium. Nice entrance, press box, bathrooms... cooking area. All great upgrades! (The fieldhouse had major & deeply needed improvements a few years back, but that was through our awesome Quarterback Club.) But like even the bestest teams, it could still be better. For instance, on Visitor side have: their own parking, better & more bleachers, nice bathrooms, concession stand on that side, a bigger & nicer fieldhouse w/ two seperate locker rooms (one for visitors & one for us, then a deluxe weightroom in it for us), and even a track around the field. If I had Bill Gates style money, there's lotsa things I'd do for sports program. IMO it's investing into one's future through young people. And yes, with a great academic program & sports teams it would entice & draw families to move into this area. So it'd be good for community & whole regions economy as well. GO LIONS!

Don't hold your breath there Revy, if it wasn't for dead governor's money the football field wouldn't have gotten anything. Take a good look at the field lights? The electric company refuses to change the bulbs because they are so dangerous. Guessing once a pole falls on somebody the football program will end. You would think the Rote-- Club has made enough off concessions the past 45 years to build a NFL stadium but the 10% a year the football program gets should be enough for the team to replace field lighting. Off my soapbox on this subject. Go Lions!!!! (and stay away from light poles).

QB club has done more for the program the last 6 six years as the other group has in 45. Just saying.

Edited by ysoangry