Maryville vs Oakland

crow6424

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude be quiet ðŸ¤ðŸ¤ I guess the real reason you have a problem with them is maybe financial reasons I'm guessing hahaha not the recruiting smoke screen you butt MJ fan

Usually the people who talk about money multiple times throughout their day are the main ones that have it rough. Comical you bring up anything financial in a football thread. You have officially ran out of things to say, and you've reached too far. Worst troll I've had the displeasure of dealing with. BTW, not an MJ fan or alum. But they have beaten that crap school that you like 8 years on a row and counting.

Back to the game that this thread is referring to though, I can't wait to see this game go down. Thought about going to this game, or the "all Memphis semifinal" and decided I better had watch the two best 6A teams in the state go at it in the Boro Friday night.

Usually the people who talk about money multiple times throughout their day are the main ones that have it rough. Comical you bring up anything financial in a football thread. You have officially ran out of things to say, and you've reached too far. Worst troll I've had the displeasure of dealing with. BTW, not an MJ fan or alum. But they have beaten that crap school that you like 8 years on a row and counting.

Back to the game that this thread is referring to though, I can't wait to see this game go down. Thought about going to this game, or the "all Memphis semifinal" and decided I better had watch the two best 6A teams in the state go at it in the Boro Friday night.

Exactly the 2 best teams will be playing in Murfreesboro Friday night.

Exactly the 2 best teams in 6A will be playing in Murfreesboro Friday night. Although I have Oakland as the clear favorite. Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

I don't like MJ or Central so stop bringing it up I just thought central had a solid team that was better than MJ that's it and guess what they both lost In Playoffs so it doesn't mater much, then if it's not financial then please explain what your problem with private schools is then I'm all ears buddy, and don't use the cop out of “they recruit"