Maryville vs Oakland

crow6424

It's actually embarrassing to me to see the 2012 game brought up . At Maryville we're supposed to be above whining . Maryville going back to the game every year is enough said , Congrats to Whitehaven , and hopefully someday soon we can have a Rubber match . On to Oakland , safe travels to all , and Good luck to all . 

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's actually embarrassing to me to see the 2012 game brought up . At Maryville we're supposed to be above whining . Maryville going back to the game every year is enough said , Congrats to Whitehaven , and hopefully someday soon we can have a Rubber match . On to Oakland , safe travels to all , and Good luck to all .

Agreed

Exactly...we don't even talk about that game anymore. We're striving for another. Just like we don't bring up the what if's from the 2011 title game...some people stay bitter til the end...but hey, we may get another chance soon bit until then we talking football, strategy and yes a little trash to pump every body up. But only about this team not years ago...good stuff pep