MILAN VS DYERSBURG

thedawg44

Milan coaching staff might after last night

Nope. They did what they do and that's stop the run. Credit needs to go to the Dyersburg coaching staff. Twice we were burned by deep passes. One for a score and the other down to the one yd line. Obviously they saw something they could exploit and they popped it at the right time. Also the Dyersburg players were very opportunistic. We had a bad exchange on a hand off and they jumped on it and took it 60 yds for the score.

Dyersburg did what they needed to do to stay in the game and capitalized on our mistakes to win. That is the mark of a good team. Much props.

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. They did what they do and that's stop the run. Credit needs to go to the Dyersburg coaching staff. Twice we were burned by deep passes. One for a score and the other down to the one yd line. Obviously they saw something they could exploit and they popped it at the right time. Also the Dyersburg players were very opportunistic. We had a bad exchange on a hand off and they jumped on it and took it 60 yds for the score.

Dyersburg did what they needed to do to stay in the game and capitalized on our mistakes to win. That is the mark of a good team. Much props.

Many props to you that realized Dyersburg actually won the game and not Milan just "lost" the game.

Milan has a great team, and last night Milan had the game won. The game was also one that where Dyersburg players had to learn they could compete without their stud D Fields.

There is always opportunities for game changers, and Dyersburg was at the right place at the right time. The reason they won, however, was simply believing that they could win without Fields, and just kept chopping and chopping at the tree and taking advantage of those late opportunities..

Big Purple Machine is a class act, and generally calls it like he sees it.

I just which DHStennis would go on a streak of being wrong.

Edited by mg

Milan has a great team, and last night Milan had the game won. The game was also one that where Dyersburg players had to learn they could compete without their stud D Fields.

There is always opportunities for game changers, and Dyersburg was at the right place at the right time. The reason they won, however, was simply believing that they could win without Fields, and just kept chopping and chopping at the tree and taking advantage of those late opportunities..

Thanks mg. I do like to talk a little smack from time to time as well and keep things interesting!!😀

sorry MG...I think...aren't you a Trojan fan???

here is a prediction that I think could very well happen...but I truly hope it doesn't...

SGC is capable of beating dyersburg...but not Milan...this would give region 7 a 3 way tie for 2nd...and Milan would come out as the region 2 seed again...

once again let me say this...I do not wish for this to happen...but I can definitely see a game play out where sgc pulls one over on dburg

very happy for the Trojans win last Friday...lord knows Liberty didn't play well with our starters out last week

sorry MG...I think...aren't you a Trojan fan???

here is a prediction that I think could very well happen...but I truly hope it doesn't...

SGC is capable of beating dyersburg...but not Milan...this would give region 7 a 3 way tie for 2nd...and Milan would come out as the region 2 seed again...

once again let me say this...I do not wish for this to happen...but I can definitely see a game play out where sgc pulls one over on dburg

very happy for the Trojans win last Friday...lord knows Liberty didn't play well with our starters out last week

Yep, Trojan fan here......

And you are right (again) that SGC is good enough and can beat Dyersburg if the Trojans don't bring their A game......

Yep, Trojan fan here......

And you are right (again) that SGC is good enough and can beat Dyersburg if the Trojans don't bring their A game......

SGC will be 7-0 after they beat Westview this week....and kudos to them...but look at their schedule...their opponents will have an 8-40 record...then they face "murderers row"...Liberty....Dberg and Milan...IMO they will lose all 3 of those...predicted finish....Lib...Dberg...Milan...SGC...which Milan will prob have to go to Bolivar 1st round...and SGC will prob have to go to Raleigh Egypt....is that in this country??...lol

Edited by cofo