Gerry Bertier's 3A Top Ten

Gerry Bertier

your love fest with CPA and Sratford is impressive but I think you're underestimating Milan....and CPA getting beat 45-0 early in the 3rd by Catholic cannot be explained away as CPA being "young"....

I think you might need to read what I wrote again. I'm not underestimating Milan anywhere. I did not mention them because they have not been one of CPA's first six games... Of course, I do love CPA, so you've got me there...

I respectfully disagree with you about youth playing a role in margins of victories. I did not intend to explain away CPA getting stomped by Knox Catholic based on the high number of sophomores that play significant time for CPA. My point was I wouldn't say team A is better than team B because team A got beat by Knox Catholic 54-9 whereas team B got beat by Knox Catholic 45-0 where the game was called in the 3rd quarter because of lightning.

I'm curious of how you see that playing out? Like what possible team CPA beats and then what possible teams put CPA out. I'm not being sarcastic, I truly am interested in possible scenarios. I'll be honest, it's sorta fun being an underdog this year.

I think you go to region 6 #2 seed Camden Central as a region 5 #3 seed. If you are victorious, you will head to region 5 #1 seed Stratford.

That's how I see it playing out at this point.

Lots and lots of regional play to be settled between now and then though.

(Keep in mind. This is one man's opinion)

I agree that Liberty should probably be ahead of Milan in a poll since they beat us. However people automatically assume that they will beat us in the playoffs. Anyone who saw that game the first time will think differently.

i saw the game the 1st time...and I still think liberty has a better chance of playing defense and replicating the 1st half beat down you received than Milan benefitting off on side kicks,  milan cant score...that's really what it comes down to...

id start preparing for that Bolivar matchup in the 2nd round

your love fest with CPA and Sratford is impressive but I think you're underestimating Milan....and CPA getting beat 45-0 early in the 3rd by Catholic cannot be explained away as CPA being "young"....

I think you guys don't really understand how good Catholic is

i saw the game the 1st time...and I still think liberty has a better chance of playing defense and replicating the 1st half beat down you received than Milan benefitting off on side kicks,  milan cant score...that's really what it comes down to...

id start preparing for that Bolivar matchup in the 2nd round

I think you guys don't really understand how good Catholic is

Your right dhstennis. I've seen Catholic ranked as high as 30th in the Nation. They can score at will. No one has slowed them down yet

I think Sequatchie should be in the top 5 they're undefeated played a lot of close games but other then that I think Sequatchie has the best d in the valley

they belong somewhere; but that ant it...they do beat CPA though....your right about the close games and look who they were against......there r only 3 teams in the valley

Booger just sayin :popcorneater:

Edited by Booger