Gerry Bertier's 3A Top Ten

Gerry Bertier

i saw the game the 1st time...and I still think liberty has a better chance of playing defense and replicating the 1st half beat down you received than Milan benefitting off on side kicks, milan cant score...that's really what it comes down to...

id start preparing for that Bolivar matchup in the 2nd round

I think you guys don't really understand how good Catholic is

dhs I have asked you this question on another thread and I don't feel like you have answered it. Everything was basically the same stats and score. Why are you so sure your boys will win again?? You say we can't score. But we put up 25 to your teams 28. Pretty much the same. I am assuming you will say it was because of short fields with the on sides kicks. But there was only about 30 yds of total offense separating out teams. To me it was like Rocky and Apollo in the first fight and you were Apollo. You won the fight but you got saved by the bell in the last round.

Next time it gonna be like Debo and the brick and you guys ain't gonna be the brick......

Squatch should be higher and ND shouldn't be on the list with two losses. Best team in 3a in chatt doesn't really mean much. Like saying Milan is the best 3a team in the Milan area.

.hold that thought bout 6 or 7 more weeks; Booger probably b gettin back with u on that one

....2 losses it is for sure that ND has.....thumpins it could b said......you and your Squatchy Valley Injuns get u some of that Catholic North and Mississippi Football....then get back with us on the results

fill ole Booger in on how much it means to b in that 3A Squatchy area football......go get u some of that Milan area FB; yall couldnt get outta the bottom third of that region

keep that perfect record goin against those 1A teams and that meaningful 3A Squatchy area FB; u just might move ahead of Alcoee

this date ring a bell?......Friday the November the 6th, 2015

Booger just sayin spank-1.gif

now thats funny; dont care what u r......2 losses it is for sure that ND has.....thumpins it could b said......you and your Squatchy Valley Injuns get u some of that Catholic North and Mississippi Football; show us how its done

fill ole Booger in on some that great 3A Squatchy area football.....Grundy, 

Gerry, this whole poll is invalidated without Squatch at the top. Pretty inflammatory stuff here if you ask me, kinda reminds me of that '77 team that would have won it all if it hadn't been for that whole controversy with the parents. Pretty typical, Squatch parents ruin everything...

no need to worry; those parents r heading up your school now and running the QB club

Booger just sayin  :thumb:

Ole boog got one his fingers can't quite reach. Nov 6 will live in infamy as the worst beat down involving Catholics since the Inquisition. Not my fault your schedule involves team you can't beat. Back to the point, as far as this poll goes, Squatch beat our "cupcakes" as u put it and you didn't so we should be higher. Gerry just has an affinity for bad teams I guess.

.hold that thought bout 6 or 7 more weeks; Booger probably b gettin back with u on that one

....2 losses it is for sure that ND has.....thumpins it could b said......you and your Squatchy Valley Injuns get u some of that Catholic North and Mississippi Football....then get back with us on the results

fill ole Booger in on how much it means to b in that 3A Squatchy area football......go get u some of that Milan area FB; yall couldnt get outta the bottom third of that region

keep that perfect record goin against those 1A teams and that meaningful 3A Squatchy area FB; u just might move ahead of Alcoee

this date ring a bell?......Friday the November the 6th, 2015

Booger just sayin spank-1.gif

now thats funny; dont care what u r......2 losses it is for sure that ND has.....thumpins it could b said......you and your Squatchy Valley Injuns get u some of that Catholic North and Mississippi Football; show us how its done

fill ole Booger in on some that great 3A Squatchy area football.....Grundy,

There is a team in our region that is probably the fourth or fifth best team in our region and they are undefeated. That is how competitive our region is. Squatch don't want it.

There is a team in our region that is probably the fourth or fifth best team in our region and they are undefeated. That is how competitive our region is. Squatch don't want it.

There's also two teams in Milan's region that literally have not won a game. So I'm guessing when you're speaking of how competitive the region is you're only referring to the top four or five teams. 

dhs I have asked you this question on another thread and I don't feel like you have answered it. Everything was basically the same stats and score. Why are you so sure your boys will win again?? You say we can't score. But we put up 25 to your teams 28. Pretty much the same. I am assuming you will say it was because of short fields with the on sides kicks. But there was only about 30 yds of total offense separating out teams. To me it was like Rocky and Apollo in the first fight and you were Apollo. You won the fight but you got saved by the bell in the last round.

Next time it gonna be like Debo and the brick and you guys ain't gonna be the brick......

I want to get something cleared up...I have never disagreed with our special teams strategy...unlike others I think with 100% certainty that a full strength Liberty Tech D could hold any team in 3a to 3 points or less on a short field time after time...you saw first hand after the fumble on the 1st play from scrimmage from our 20 that Milan couldn't man up and get the ball in the end zone...NS got the ball inside our 30 and couldn't score multiple times...Henry co had all sorts of trouble in our red zone...

now...that being said...our D is not nearly as strong as 2015, but its still better than the tic tac toe offenses we face in 3a west TN...

yes milan scored 25 points...with 2 recovered on side kicks...I don't think you can do it again...please try...

there were 2 interceptions in the game that went Milan's way...1 was a reception by a liberty WR...both players came to the ground and rolled over and the refs gave the ball to Milan...ok no problem, but maybe 2 drives later a Liberty DB picks off a pass...the WR jumps on him and they roll...and magically the refs give Milan the ball...AGAIN...talk about astonishing...

that stuff wont happen in the playoffs...should Milan beat liberty??? absolutely, youre bigger, stronger...have twice as many players...but you cant get the job done...you gota ask yourself why that is???

Milan is one heck of a team...I was very impressed that they didn't quit...but I can tell you 2 things about our next meeting if you guys show up...1...we wont rest guys in the 2nd half and only play them 1 way...and 2...and perhaps more important than anything else ive written is this...NEWBLE IS HEALTHY NOW!!!  the kid gutted out multiple injuries at the same time to stay on the field to lead this team...and dyersburg was the 1st team to see what he has to offer when at 100%

I know everyone in football plays hurt, but not everyone plays behind our offensive line with a strained hamstring and a stress fx in the other ankle and manages to win 3 of 4 games while injured...the kid is a beast and I expect him to put up  POY numbers the rest of the season...and I for one hope we do run up the score on teams just to get him more recognition across the state

I want to get something cleared up...I have never disagreed with our special teams strategy...unlike others I think with 100% certainty that a full strength Liberty Tech D could hold any team in 3a to 3 points or less on a short field time after time...

Guess who's in 3A? You're 100% outta your ever loving mind if you think that Liberty Tech is going to hold Alcoa to 3 points or less time and time again in the Red Zone. That just ain't happening in the real world. I think I cleared this up.

I want to get something cleared up...I have never disagreed with our special teams strategy...unlike others I think with 100% certainty that a full strength Liberty Tech D could hold any team in 3a to 3 points or less on a short field time after time...you saw first hand after the fumble on the 1st play from scrimmage from our 20 that Milan couldn't man up and get the ball in the end zone...NS got the ball inside our 30 and couldn't score multiple times...Henry co had all sorts of trouble in our red zone...

now...that being said...our D is not nearly as strong as 2015, but its still better than the tic tac toe offenses we face in 3a west TN...

yes milan scored 25 points...with 2 recovered on side kicks...I don't think you can do it again...please try...

there were 2 interceptions in the game that went Milan's way...1 was a reception by a liberty WR...both players came to the ground and rolled over and the refs gave the ball to Milan...ok no problem, but maybe 2 drives later a Liberty DB picks off a pass...the WR jumps on him and they roll...and magically the refs give Milan the ball...AGAIN...talk about astonishing...

that stuff wont happen in the playoffs...should Milan beat liberty??? absolutely, youre bigger, stronger...have twice as many players...but you cant get the job done...you gota ask yourself why that is???

Milan is one heck of a team...I was very impressed that they didn't quit...but I can tell you 2 things about our next meeting if you guys show up...1...we wont rest guys in the 2nd half and only play them 1 way...and 2...and perhaps more important than anything else ive written is this...NEWBLE IS HEALTHY NOW!!! the kid gutted out multiple injuries at the same time to stay on the field to lead this team...and dyersburg was the 1st team to see what he has to offer when at 100%

I know everyone in football plays hurt, but not everyone plays behind our offensive line with a strained hamstring and a stress fx in the other ankle and manages to win 3 of 4 games while injured...the kid is a beast and I expect him to put up POY numbers the rest of the season...and I for one hope we do run up the score on teams just to get him more recognition across the state

I agree with alit and disagree with a lot of what you said. But you have given Milan more credit in this post than you ever have. About freakin' time.