Future of Grundy County

allblack

Having 2 for a year apiece, one who added depth but wasn't a big difference maker, not exactly transfers pouring in. Each apparently had specific issues going on there, not just going to a better program (and at the time wasn't really any better). Another difference is the Grundy guys say that train down to SP is still rolling.

Edited by Indian

It will be curious to see what all or if any changes will be made soon on the mountain. If none is made I suggest the valley schools make more room because more kids will be coming soon. It truly is a soap opera here people feed off the drama they continue to stir up especially an ex board member that got replaced this last election. The bunch that has and had control is the reason our system and athletics is such an embarrassment. It's time the people on the mountain that has sit back and let it get this way take a stand and voice your opinions and get things back where they need to be.

I didn't see a problem with it either. What made it sad was having to go to the other side to generate donations since the crowd was sparse in the home side. There have been lower crowds here, at Whitwell, S Pitt, Jasper in past lean years but I have never seen a home crowd that low in this immediate area.

Yeah I'm late to the party on this one. Indian. I'm in charge of that fundraiser. I send kids to the opposing bleachers at every game. Been doing it all 3 years we've done the grill fundraiser. And in 2015 someone from the opposing team that we played the last home game won the grill package. 

On a side note we're thinking about maybe doing something different like a vacation package for the fundraiser next year....

Wait...you guys were talking about football..... Have I told you about high school bass fishing?