Cordova has been turned in for recruiting violations

ExFootballCoach

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kids transfer every year that's nothing new...the only issue has always been is these hating and jealous coaches get mad and try an ruin it for the kid and the school he left for. It happens to us every year...we lose kids, we gain kids. Sometimes coaches call and try to put a monkey wrench in the game but our coach is gone make sure it's all in order before the kid steps on the field....we had kids that had to sit out a year and knew before hand but because they wanted to be apart of our program they stayed anyway...Ms coaches are the worst but we gave a few in the city that throw rocks and hide they hand as well....it is what it is!!! If your kid ain't happy where he's at, TRANSFER!!

If your kid ain't happy where he's at, TRANSFER!!    It is amazing that this is the current mentality that permeates our scholastic society.   I understand that there are occasions that might require transfers, but kid ain't happy.  Work hard and make it better.  Learn to cope with issues and grow into a societal functioning adult, not a burden.

If your kid ain't happy where he's at, TRANSFER!! It is amazing that this is the current mentality that permeates our scholastic society. I understand that there are occasions that might require transfers, but kid ain't happy. Work hard and make it better. Learn to cope with issues and grow into a societal functioning adult, not a burden.

They do what they've learned. They don't stay at the next level if they're unhappy. Not saying it's right, but it's fact.

Why waste your talent sitting on the bench behind sone one because his dad donated some money or whatever the case may be. If you have the chance to play or start for someone that wants you why would you stay for a coach that is paying you no attention..that's BS...but have the nerve to get upset cause the kid is actually on the field for someone else. You dam rite, transfer!!! That's his future he working for. Change is often necessary if you want different results. Staying, settling and dealing with bs is not something you do when you believe in yourself and your capabilities. It's to many opportunities out there for people that want more. Move on change your situation and you won't have any regrets

Why waste your talent sitting on the bench behind sone one because his dad donated some money or whatever the case may be. If you have the chance to play or start for someone that wants you why would you stay for a coach that is paying you no attention..that's BS...but have the nerve to get upset cause the kid is actually on the field for someone else. You dam rite, transfer!!! That's his future he working for. Change is often necessary if you want different results. Staying, settling and dealing with bs is not something you do when you believe in yourself and your capabilities. It's to many opportunities out there for people that want more. Move on change your situation and you won't have any regrets

Indeed. In some situations it's best to transfer. I'm all about sticking it out to make the best of your situation but I've witnessed people that leave one situation for another and have a re-birth and to me that's always better than being stuck in an unhappy situation.

Indeed. In some situations it's best to transfer. I'm all about sticking it out to make the best of your situation but I've witnessed people that leave one situation for another and have a re-birth and to me that's always better than being stuck in an unhappy situation.

Case in point is the the QB at Bama who is transferring out. He's a 5-star recruit. He's on the bench behind another freshman QB. According to the NCAA transfer rules, he and his family have found a loophole that will afford him to transfer and not have to sit out a year. If he's going to transfer, now is the time for him to leave. He's leaving.

Coach Saban doesn't want him to leave, but he can't keep him and he can't block him ... to which I know irritates coach Saban to no end. He even gave the young man a verbal parting shot when the media asked coach Saban about the young man. (Which I thought was unnecessary and beneath coach Saban)

There are those who think the young man is quitting and he should stick it out and persevere and all of that stuff that goes along with that type of mentality. There are others who agree with the young man's decision to transfer and get a fresh start. He's a 5-star recruit ... he will have many suitors for his talents. 

I don't think either viewpoint is wrong, It just depends upon how you were reared and what your current belief system is based upon. The more conservative view will veer towards sticking it out. The more contemporary view will veer towards finding another team and not sitting on the bench when you can probably start elsewhere, or at least come in behind a senior or junior and be the heir apparent.

Edited by kwc