Week 8: Jellico @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jellico, although much improved, will not get around Oneida this week.  They aren't going to have anything for the top four teams in this region.  Oneida will mercy rule them but, again, Coach Lambert will hold it down as much as he can.  He rarely played his starters in the second half against Sunbright.  Look for this one to hit 35 then the hose will be turned off.  This year our boys have given us a solid effort.  Really like the game by game improvement they have shown each week.

Kazo

Jellico, although much improved, will not get around Oneida this week. They aren't going to have anything for the top four teams in this region. Oneida will mercy rule them but, again, Coach Lambert will hold it down as much as he can. He rarely played his starters in the second half against Sunbright. Look for this one to hit 35 then the hose will be turned off. This year our boys have given us a solid effort. Really like the game by game improvement they have shown each week.

Kazo

Kaz if the come out like they did against us and I expect they will.They throw it way too much and will give you all plenty of opportunities to score.

I think our best football is in front of us.  Although we showed poorly against your bunch, we have gained important momentum heading to the final two against Harriman and Coalfield.  I give us a puncher's chance in both of those games.  If Jellico throws it around the Marlow kid has a nose for the ball and our corners have been very good lately.  Gonna watch you and Coalfield on the tube this week.

Kazano