Coalfield at Greenback

orngnblk

I find it amusing that Greenback people are so concerned with stats. Roberts daddy and grandpa would have you believe he is better than Jalen Hurd and how great he is. If he was that great, they wouldn't have got drummed by a good NCS team in the state, and he wouldn't have ran away from higher classification competition like he did. The Willis kid is a good high school quarterback, but in all reality he is the third best one in the region. His mom and dad coming on here and showing their hurt feelings because kids dropping passes and Roberts getting most of the attention is ridiculous. Greenback is the most talented team in the region, but I have seen them play and they are not near as good as they think they are. I like small town football and Greenback will be the place to be Thursday night. They are playing the second best team in the region but they are a distant second. It will get ugly Greenback 49-14.

You have no idea but of course you are welcome to your opinion. I'm not being ugly with that statement. Anyone that took comments from multiple fans posted on here about dropped balls as hurt feelings does not know the individuals making those posts or how they feel about those kids. Same with other comments about blocking, tackling or QB missing open receiver or throwing INTs. These kids want to win and play together well. The Willis and Roberts families know each other well and know how each feels about the other. People that try to put a wedge in there will not succeed. You will never hear us say that #8 is the team not will the Roberts ever say #1 is the team. Both these players do their roles and give everything they got along with many others. They know how important their lines are and their special teams, etc. this really has been blowed way out of proportion.

You have no idea but of course you are welcome to your opinion. I'm not being ugly with that statement. Anyone that took comments from multiple fans posted on here about dropped balls as hurt feelings does not know the individuals making those posts or how they feel about those kids. Same with other comments about blocking, tackling or QB missing open receiver or throwing INTs. These kids want to win and play together well. The Willis and Roberts families know each other well and know how each feels about the other. People that try to put a wedge in there will not succeed. You will never hear us say that #8 is the team not will the Roberts ever say #1 is the team. Both these players do their roles and give everything they got along with many others. They know how important their lines are and their special teams, etc. this really has been blowed way out of proportion.

We've had our dealings with the expert.  He's really easttennesseetroll.  I'd pay him no mind. :ugeek:

• Upvote 1

Rumor has that after watching film on GB and trying to figure out how to keep the game close that CF coaches have decided it is a waste of time and cancelled practice for today and tomorrow as GB is just too dominate in all areas.  Going to try and get a hold of Mark Packer to see if they can find another game to do Thursday if they can CF is going to forfeit just not worth showing up GB is that good!!!

I believe you all put the wedge between the players not the Roberts family .. Calling out kids on here is not the way to get their attention .. Had a call from a parent last night of one of our receivers to thank me for taking up for them ... Kids do read this post ... They said they would never get on here and talk about any kids .. The old saying " if you don't have anything good to say , then don't say anything . But now onto the game , our kids will come out strong but I am afraid if we relax Coalfield will keep it close.. Gb by 6