Coalfield at Greenback

orngnblk

Ladykee I have read every single post on, about or around Greenback this year and no one had said anything out of line on your part or by nation. Just hate to see this stuff. Been going on forever at GB though as long as I can remember anyway. Just hate to think about a great team like this would have to deal with any of this. Hate it for the boys.

Edited by GHSblackhelmet

Ladykee I have read every single post on, about or around Greenback this year and no one had said anything out of line on your part or by nation. Just hate to see this stuff. Been going on forever at GB though as long as I can remember anyway. Just hate to think about a great team like this would have to deal with any of this. Hate it for the boys.

good post. I even went back threw the other posts just to check and I didn't see anything out of line. But you are right it gets old quick. Looking forward to a good game Thursday.

Hunter did not say anything . He is a great kid . It was what you all said , many times you have said Kilpatrick gets more playing time and recognition than Hunter because he is the coaches son . This had not bringing than closer , I have talk to many alumni and parents today . They were wanting to know what was going on and I told them to go read your all post . And yes I created an account Sunday because I was told what you all was saying about our kids. I am glad Roberts called , he is a class act . I wish we could all be like him

Now, I know what your screen name means...Big ---- Liar...

Just let this poster hang their self. It's coming soon.. trust me.

Bass I go to bed early so I usually see this mess when I get to work.I put in a special request with the man from the mountain.We really don't need this.Fun is fun but personal attacks are out of line.This mother has a issue so she needs a little time to herself IMO.I remember a couple years ago you all went thru a similar situation so you know what I'm talking about.This sites about football and having a little fun also.This is out of line. Edited by orngnblk

You mommas need to square off on the 50 yard line on Friday night. Leave the football talk to the daddies and men in here. This thread is like a good Jerry Springer episode. You girls go talk women's soccer, crocheting, basket weaving, dance, yoga, or whatever other sport you want. You're messing up the Greenback football board. LMBO

you are the man Perry!

I'm the best there ever was. Johnny Carroll? Trash. Jake Kilby? Trash. Kayne is going to destroy parker and lowe boys. Kayne literally fought God and won. We are the superior team. We play with the Patriots white power mentality.

You're not going to get on here and use another kid's name to try and fire up you're own team. Using other people's name is crossing the line. You are playing Greenback this week. If Coalfield really needs extra motivation to play a really good Greenback team then you are already beat anyway. Now go back to class and make your school on the west side of 75 a better place today. Edited by TheAmbassador

You're not going to get on here and use another kid's name to try and fire up you're own team. Using other people's name is crossing the line. You are playing Greenback this week. If Coalfield really needs extra motivation to play a really good Greenback team then you are already beat anyway. Now go back to class and make your school on the west side of 75 a better place today.

Thanks AMBASSADOR!This is way out of hand.