Hendersonville @ Gallatin

Wave16

You're wrong making false accusations, example of someone defensive because of being called out. I said once on here that was slightly negative in regards to the coaching staff as a whole. One comment in two years. And I was wrong.

Looks like you are the one being defensive. You called me out but provide no example yet admit I was correct. Get a beef with someone else or do you just like to argue over pointless subjects? The entire reason behind this conversation was because you came on a thread that had nothing to do with your opinion on the game itself but for you to say Mason scored 4 tds on Hendersonville so you could beat your chest about how great MJ is for allowing only one this year. Nobody cares!! Again congrats to MJ for beating Gallatin this year and holding one of the top rushers in the state to one touchdown. Enjoy your season. Gallatin has moved past that, learned from it, made changes, and are a better team. Bigger fish to fry my friend.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like you are the one being defensive. You called me out but provide no example yet admit I was correct. Get a beef with someone else or do you just like to argue over pointless subjects? The entire reason behind this conversation was because you came on a thread that had nothing to do with your opinion on the game itself but for you to say Mason scored 4 tds on Hendersonville so you could beat your chest about how great MJ is for allowing only one this year. Nobody cares!! Again congrats to MJ for beating Gallatin this year and holding one of the top rushers in the state to one touchdown. Enjoy your season. Gallatin has moved past that, learned from it, made changes, and are a better team. Bigger fish to fry my friend.

I don't care