Hendersonville @ Gallatin

Wave16

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weird things happen to hendersonville when they go to gallatin. But idk if the 1 demensional run game will work against hatfield 24-21

after what i saw tonight i dont think we can pull it out. Hughes is a grown man but you cant rely on him every play especially when hes nursing an ankle injury Edited by CommandoFan81

Not realistic to think you are going to stop Mason as nobody has all year. You get as many hats to the ball as possible and you try to limit the "home runs". Gallatin has more weapons than Mason so we need to be concerned about that. We need to play a whole lot better than we did last night to be in the game. Need to cut out the numerous mental mistakes we made last night. Our guys played hard but have to execute better and stop shooting ourselves in the foot so much.

Devault needs to be utilized in the Gallatin offense more. Porter could at times as well. Mason played a heck of a game last night. Gallatin actually has a pretty good air attack as well, but last night there were too many drops, and maybe too much Mason. Although I can't argue that he isa great weapon and you want to feed him. With Hville, Gallatin plays another tough game on this slate of battles. Just 4 spots available, and 5 GREAT TEAMS in this region fighting for it.

Edited by thegreatone36

Devault needs to be utilized in the Gallatin offense more. Porter could at times as well. Mason played a heck of a game last night. Gallatin actually has a pretty good air attack as well, but last night there were too many drops, and maybe too much Mason. Although I can't argue that he isa great weapon and you want to feed him. With Hville, Gallatin plays another tough game on this slate of battles. Just 4 spots available, and 5 GREAT TEAMS in this region fighting for it.

Maybe region 6 should ask one of the other regions if they could borrow one.

Having seen both teams play, this is going to be tight. I thought coming into this season that it was a two team race between Hendersonville and Cane Ridge. Hendersonville is very good, but seem to have underachieved so far this year. Gallatin has a lot of talent and I think they win this one in a close one.

Should be a better crowd this week. No TV or rain in the forecast. Hoping the dropped passes and holding penalties get worked out in practice this week. This is the big game of the region as well. For the first time in this Sr. class history the game is at Gallatin. Played at Hville as Freshmen as well as the past two seasons of Varsity.