Gordonsville @ Monterey

croz6110

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gordonsville's on a roll, and I believe Monterey has little to no chance of making the playoffs.

How much pride will they play with?

I'm also looking forward to seeing the new facility.

Making the playoffs is slim to none for us unless one of you guys slip up and lose a few! We will be in a heated battle with JB week 10 for 5th in Region! Monterey is still Missing #14 which i noticed it on defense this week! Other than that we kinda like UT we like to play 2 qtrs of ball and this week we need to play 4! You will love the new field! See you guys their!!! Croz just look for my #14 hoodie if your their that be me! Give me a holla!!!

Making the playoffs is slim to none for us unless one of you guys slip up and lose a few! We will be in a heated battle with JB week 10 for 5th in Region! Monterey is still Missing #14 which i noticed it on defense this week! Other than that we kinda like UT we like to play 2 qtrs of ball and this week we need to play 4! You will love the new field! See you guys their!!! Croz just look for my #14 hoodie if your their that be me! Give me a holla!!!

Will do.

Is the new field at the same place as the old one?

Will do.

Is the new field at the same place as the old one?

Yes it is! Park in front of school! It is basically laid out like old school as far as front and back and baseball and football fields! Visitor section is closest to the front of school soon as you walk in! Best place to watch is the rail up top above bleachers and u can bring a fold out chair to sit up there!

Gordonsville wins this one big---

42-12

amazing how things can change around in only a year! lol Last year i would of called u nuts! This year i somewhat agree but it depends on if they decide to play a whole game or half! If there is a game that could end up in upset its this one! I am a hommer though and a dad so i gotta say Monterey pulls the upset leaving many scratching their heads!!! lol Good luck to u boys in playoffs PT!!! I will be coming down to watch you guys when you play at home!