DeKalb Co @ Grundy

Iceman2000

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't matter if I played lots of ball or a little of ball. As soon as my nephew is out I could care less if GC Football wins a game with you, jack backer, aka Coach Tate, at the helm. You are a horrible coach that blames these kids for losing. So, you are saying you don't have athletes is why you will be 2-18? The Bryant's are gone so no sense in bringing them up. I would rather be 5-5 and underachieve than averaging 1 win a season.

When did the Bryants lose by 3 when they were picked to lose by 4 TDs? And now after the fact you guys want to say Grundy should of won? Where were these predoctions two days ago? BSwhite, Im sure you played lots of ball and Im sure your mission is to see Grundy do well, its very obvious what your intentions are. The Bryants had there chance and had some good talent. 5-5 was under achieving with Rheas, Nolans, Bramhalls, and Cleeks.

With the quality of the people that applied for this job...some not even getting an interview, the principal was told not to interview one--he didn't at the school, but met him to interview at another location...I said it then and I'll say it now Nick Saban didn't stand a chance. Small town politics at its worst. I'm tired of hearing the kids are young...so are other teams. I want the coaches that are there now to get off CoachT & worry about getting our players better. I have a nephew that plays & he's told that what happens in that locker room stays in that locker room, but this is a bad led football team.

I agree with this post. We all know small town politics was involved in this hire. That's a fact jack!

BWhite... Don't let them get to you. You have been a class act during your posts and we can't say the same about others in here. Not sure why it matters if you played football or not. Same think they prove than worth because they played football. Not sure if Coach Tate or assistants are on Coach T but I do think several read these which should be a big no no. Like a lot on here I've never coached a down of football so I shouldn't say a word but for others to get on here years ago and destroy the pervious coaches and now get on here and act like we done the right thing is absolutely ludicrous.

and Del..he hasn't been on in a while

And I won't. I coach the Bass team. I run the state high school BASS trail. I'm retired from the sports job. Not my place to be in the middle of this anymore. And I don't have time to be in the middle of it either.

But I am lurking around here to see when my name is brought up.