AP Class 2A Top 10 Oct 3 2016

Southtowner

Still a lot of football to go before any of these teams have a shot at getting to Cookeville. Forrest looks good as does Watertown. AE looks good as well. If Boyd changes to #1 at qb they can make a run. Marion has a good defense and big game experience. That's the thing that I wonder with AE. Big game pressure can change a game if you aren't used to it. The road to Cookeville goes through Jasper and it's not an easy task to win there. Just my opinion.

Still a lot of football to go before any of these teams have a shot at getting to Cookeville. Forrest looks good as does Watertown. AE looks good as well. If Boyd changes to #1 at qb they can make a run. Marion has a good defense and big game experience. That's the thing that I wonder with AE. Big game pressure can change a game if you aren't used to it. The road to Cookeville goes through Jasper and it's not an easy task to win there. Just my opinion.

Agreed!

Gonna be some GREAT playoff games. 

Lets just play each week as it comes and dont start jumping ahead of ourselves. Too much football left just yet. AE, Marion, Forrest, Watertown, Hampton could all make it as well as Adamsville, TCA, Waverly, Scotts Hill, or whoever wins the memphis side. Play who is in front of you this week then worry about next week, then the next.

Lets just play each week as it comes and dont start jumping ahead of ourselves. Too much football left just yet. AE, Marion, Forrest, Watertown, Hampton could all make it as well as Adamsville, TCA, Waverly, Scotts Hill, or whoever wins the memphis side. Play who is in front of you this week then worry about next week, then the next.

Its more fun when no one knows who the Champ will be. Think Adamsville wins the West. the East is up for grabs with Marion Co as the front runner. 

one of the times I wish there was a like button

The score was 20-13. Fulton did have a ton of turnovers and were still beat up and missing players from the Maryville game 2 weeks earlier

every player for fulton played in the game against AE... The turnovers if you see them is where AE forced the turn over by stripping Mobley there best player twice and picked off the QB 3 times.. 1 once a sack that the ball went up in the air the other two were one on coverage and a AE player made the play... The only turnover that was given was the punt.. AE also had 4 turnovers in that game also.. Both teams played hard and used every player they had in the game..

Not the same Fulton of the past but still put up 42 on Knox Catholic and 29 on Maryville. Look who Fulton has lost to. Fulton would beat anyone on the 4 teams you just named.

Swipes they don't have a clue!!A decent Fulton team would roll thru 2A without Trez in the mix like goose poop thru a strainer!