GCA @ Wartburg Central

BarneySox2007

I started pondering this transfer thing. A 1a School of roughly 200 is really hard pressed to have 1 all state kid in their school.  Its like adding 200 more students when you have one transfer in. Its really a bigger deal than some might think.

Anyone agree after tonight's game. Transfers at small schools is a HUGE deal.

Just hope I don't get lost going to this one tonight. Never been there before but I'm sure I'm going to enjoy it. Figure I could stop and get a bag full of Krystal's somewhere and throw the boxes out as I'm eating them and follow the Krystal Boxes back to familiar roads I've been on before when I'm leaving there tonight.

Just hope I don't get lost going to this one tonight. Never been there before but I'm sure I'm going to enjoy it. Figure I could stop and get a bag full of Krystal's somewhere and throw the boxes out as I'm eating them and follow the Krystal Boxes back to familiar roads I've been on before when I'm leaving there tonight.

Barn somebody told me Wartburg was near Polk County.Be careful you mind end up in that place where deliverance was made.If you hear a banjo throw out the rest of your Krystals and just run.That Rudy guy on here may make you squeal like a pig for him!

Drive on 27 keep driving through the middle of nowhere until you get to a red light and turn right and it's on the left. I ain't jokin bout drivin through middle of nowhere

Drive on 27 keep driving through the middle of nowhere until you get to a red light and turn right and it's on the left. I ain't jokin bout drivin through middle of nowhere

Actually BD Barn will come from Maryville down 140 to 62 and school will be on his right.How in the world did I know where Wartburg is???

Well I found my way to Wartburg and my way back home alright tonight. The game went just as I figured it would when I projected it to be 42-0 but ended out 48-0. Had a great time tonight going somewhere I've never been before in all my football travels through out East Tennessee. Hate it for Wartburg Central that their going through a major down cycle in football right now but they did have plenty of fans that came out to support them anyway despite now losing twenty in a row.adgm6v.jpg

Edited by BarneySox2007