3A AP POLL Week 8

Booger

In my opinion All 3 undefeated teams have quality wins over good opponents especially Sequatchie wins over dekalb smith south Pittsburg and soon to be warren county..Stratford has quality wins over maple wood Marshall county and east Nashville. RE real quality win came against bolivar..alcoa's 1 major win came against Knox Webb..

Don't forget Stratford's quality win over 1-5 CPA :)

This poll should show you the AP writers are clueless.

Sequatchie Co. being #2 is an insult to 3A football. That crazy guy Bolddust looks like he is voting in this poll. The Sequatchie having top ten talent is about as likely as Boog out kicking his coverage at the bar every Friday after an Irish victory.

Gerry, Sonny Moore, and even Lazindex guy are superior to the AP poll!

Edited to say, this is not a slam to Sequatchie. I'm always happy for teams having great years. It's a super exciting time for players, coaches, and fans.

Edited by bcd

My 9 year old son is superior to the AP poll.

Good luck tonight bcd. I just have this feeling our teams are going to square up in a few weeks. A month ago I wanted it. Now I'm a little nervous.! :)

Thanks Swarm, I just realized you guys played at Sycamore last night... my parents live in the area, I would have liked to traveled to see you guys play. I think the first rounds of the playoffs are going to be fun this year.

East Nashville seems pretty good. I like the level of competition in our region this year.

They will drop out if they lose tonight and East Nashville will jump in. I still wouldn't want to play CPA in November if I am any team in region 5 or 6.

I agree man. I was just pickin. As of right now, it wouldn't surprise me one bit to see them in the semis again. We'll know more in about 3 hours.

Still up in the air but their reputation definitely precedes them.

Like Walmart quality??? South Pitt really??? Beating a 1a squad is something to take pride in???

Make sure you send the brownies out to everyone partner

You ought to be ashamed of yourself picking on little bity South Pitt! They ain't got a dog in this race but for the record their dog can hunt!

its the simple fact that warren county is a 6A school and should just flat beat the brakes off of Sequatchie but it won't be that way Sequatchie with a w remains undefeated. And like I said wrong Alcoa team shows up on Friday when they play Sequatchie Sequatchie could win

Bwahahaha! Literally unless Alcoa forgot it was Friday they would clean your clock. It's just a different animal friend, and the only only only reason you don't already know it proves you've never been there.