Week 9: Oneida @ Harriman

crow

no it's not an easy win. Fall break here and Midway gave us all we wanted last week. Hope we bring a lot more energy this week. Huge game. Neither one of us want to go to Cloudland

OnB texted me and said there was no chance of a Harriman win....Would be lucky if Harriman wasn't experiencing a running clock by 2nd....QUARTER! 

Cloudland is even less inviting than recent memory can provide now that Lunsford  is back and has them turning the corner...Even worse are their cheerleaders!  :o

OnB texted me and said there was no chance of a Harriman win....Would be lucky if Harriman wasn't experiencing a running clock by 2nd....QUARTER!

Cloudland is even less inviting than recent memory can provide now that Lunsford is back and has them turning the corner...Even worse are their cheerleaders! :o

Wonder if it has rained on the mtn :rolleyes:

Cloudland is even less inviting than recent memory can provide now that Lunsford is back and has them turning the corner...Even worse are their cheerleaders! :o

shew. I hope we can keep it closer than that

Alright Lou, I mean SW, you've been beating the war drum about how impressive your Devils are and how this could be your year. Don't start trying this "underdog" and "up to the challenge like y'all aren't the favorite" in this one bull butter. You know what's up, heck preseason a bunch of folks had us on the outside looking in come November, you might have been one of them lol. Regardless I do think we'll be in this one late and like I've said many times before, if we're in a game in the 4th I like our chances with anybody.

Hey I know how we at home feel about our boys and how good they can be when they're on their game! To most though we are the underdogs in this one. Of course I think we're better but the majority thinks different and that's ok!! I really like our chances of moving to 7-1 after tomorrow night!! We'love have to earn every bit of it against a team that's really founds its groove along with one of the best coaches in the state!

Hey I know how we at home feel about our boys and how good they can be when they're on their game! To most though we are the underdogs in this one. Of course I think we're better but the majority thinks different and that's ok!! I really like our chances of moving to 7-1 after tomorrow night!! We'love have to earn every bit of it against a team that's really founds its groove along with one of the best coaches in the state!

Actually 70% are going with Harriman.

I wouldn't consider you all the underdogs. Harriman wins this one by 14