Wayne County (8-0, 5-0)

Huntingdon (6-1, 5-0)

Bruceton (5-3, 4-1)

Collinwood (5-3, 2-3)

McEwen (5-3, 2-3)

Perry County (2-6, 1-4)

Clarksville academy (1-6, 1-4)

Houston County (0-8, 0-5)

WC, Huntingdon, and Bruceton are in the playoffs. The game between C'wood and McEwen will decide who the last team in will be. The game between WC and Huntingdon will again, for the second year, be for the region championship.

I posted this on the region thread. Paul ward stadium will be packed out Friday night.

Cats will have their paws full. Speed all over the field but Huntingdon in deed has it. I know it was talked about a lot last year (speed) but it will be important in this game. Control turnovers and clock will also be important keys to game. One thing for sure, cats will have to play much better than last night just to keep this one close.

Guest hevyrevy1611

Every team should be enthusiastically supported regardless of records imo, sad to see empty stands. Exciting to see full ones. In this packed stadium I predict Wayne Co wins.

i am so ready for this one! Defense for Huntingdon has to keep playing tough. Huntingdons speed is pretty surprising from more than just the 3 that gets mentioned.

I agree, the more I've studied these two teams the more I find they're a lot alike. I'm not predicting a WC win but I'm predicting a classic game! Friday can't get here fast enough!