Wayne County @ Huntingdon

footballover

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that crickets I hear?

First of all, I don't think there is a lot of smack talkers from WC, unless you rattle their cage. Last year, some of the best smack talkers from Huntingdon let it roll and awoke a 'wild'cat. With that being said, I think both sides of the faithful are a little nervous about this one. Very good speed on both sides of the ball with talent galore. Will be a battle with a lot on the line but not the end of the world as both teams should do well in playoffs. In other words, playing for pride and region 6 champs. I like my cats in this one but don't print those shirts just yet. Go cats!

Completely different team. #44 and #11 are 2 of the best athletes on the team and they didnt play last year. Last years team had a huge senior line on both sides of the ball. This years team is one of fastest teams ever but lacks in size. All skill players are very good and experienced. Lineman are getting better every week. Lots of speed on defense. If young guys up front can give backs some protection should be a great game. Was very impressed with WC lines last year. How many starters are back for WC?

Completely different team. #44 and #11 are 2 of the best athletes on the team and they didnt play last year. Last years team had a huge senior line on both sides of the ball. This years team is one of fastest teams ever but lacks in size. All skill players are very good and experienced. Lineman are getting better every week. Lots of speed on defense. If young guys up front can give backs some protection should be a great game. Was very impressed with WC lines last year. How many starters are back for WC?

All of the offensive line is back but one, the defensive line has two from last year and one more but he's moved to middle linebacker.