Trump vs Clinton

BoydBucFan

Truly amazing how God can use a man made football thread to use mankind as a witness! This is good stuff I don't care who you are! I love football, but it don't hold a candle to my love of the Lord! We all fail, sin and just plain mess up at times. The great thing is the conviction of the heart and sincere repentence and forgiveness of God. Thinking carnally by the flesh is where and when we all can get messed up. Most of what has been said on here can only be truly understood in the Spirit! We aren't supposed to question why or how but just believe and know and feel that Spirit in our heart. When he is allowed in to the heart everything changes! It is almost unexplainable but when it happens you'll know and be changed forever.

Truly amazing how God can use a man made football thread to use mankind as a witness! This is good stuff I don't care who you are! I love football, but it don't hold a candle to my love of the Lord! We all fail, sin and just plain mess up at times. The great thing is the conviction of the heart and sincere repentence and forgiveness of God. Thinking carnally by the flesh is where and when we all can get messed up. Most of what has been said on here can only be truly understood in the Spirit! We aren't supposed to question why or how but just believe and know and feel that Spirit in our heart. When he is allowed in to the heart everything changes! It is almost unexplainable but when it happens you'll know and be changed forever.

Great post!

God kept it simple! His rules are easy to read and keep.

Man decides what to accept, what to omit..that's where your 1,000+ denominations come from

the love of money is the root of all evil and its easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to get to heaven....yet the streets of heaven are paved with GOLD?   That is not simple, if money is the root of all evil, there must be a lot of evil in heaven with all that gold lying around  "I go to find a mansion for you"   There is wisdom in the bible but even an idiot can understand what a mansion is.   Jesus spoke that everyone could learn something...unfortunately to many only learn to pass judgment on others.

Consider...if you asked your child to clean his room and he said he would for fifty dollars...you would be very displeased with him

if you ask God to grant you a mansion in paradise for doing and living right...maybe God will not think to highly of you either

a person who is truly close to God will ask NO REWARD for doing what is good and right...only fools do that

Edited by TheMirrorThief

the love of money is the root of all evil and its easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to get to heaven....yet the streets of heaven are paved with GOLD?   That is not simple, if money is the root of all evil, there must be a lot of evil in heaven with all that gold lying around  "I go to find a mansion for you"   There is wisdom in the bible but even an idiot can understand what a mansion is.   Jesus spoke that everyone could learn something...unfortunately to many only learn to pass judgment on others.

Consider...if you asked your child to clean his room and he said he would for fifty dollars...you would be very displeased with him

if you ask God to grant you a mansion in paradise for doing and living right...maybe God will not think to highly of you either

Money is not the root of all evil..."Love" of money is the root of all evil...Totally different meanings 

Jesus said, "I GO to prepare a place for you. In my Father's house are many mansions..."

He sent he Son to be the sacrifice for salvation for all mankind....That enough for me, I'm not asking for anything else

As far as passing judgement, the Bible does all that for us...It's crystal clear as to what and whom is right and wrong

Edited by uknoit2