Trump vs Clinton

BoydBucFan

I've been around people from all walks of life.Seen people on death row, average people who just try to live life the best they can, religious people. I've yet to see any that would deserve to live in eternal torment. This life hands out plenty of pain.Just can't imagine what the purpose of that would be. Just wondering why you would think this could be justified. What does the average Joe do to deserve such a fate. I'm all ears.

Pujo, it's the law of God according to His Word....He gave us the NT to read and live by...He promises eternal life in Heaven to those who are faithful to that Word and eternal punishment to those who are not. I have no other explanation. 

You believe the likes of a Hitler, child molesters, evil people, etc deserve that eternal punishment?

Men, and friends, let me say that (after reading how interesting this thread has gotten, and as I read I am commanded, by God, to speak up) we all need to just read and obey the Bible.. it's pretty simple.. I'm a perfect person?? NOOOOO!!... but if God above tells me if I don't obey and be faithful.. then I'm gonna spend an eternity in HECK in pain and torment... that's all I need to be told.. just like salvation.. it tells of one way and one way only.. and that's all I need.. Jesus tells us himself of how to attain salvation, along with his apostles ALLLLLLLL throughout the NT...

This has been great thread!

As for Trump/Clinton--- let me use the words of John Wayne :)

"As we live in an insane world major, maybe it's time we gave insane solutions a chance." #TrumpPence

Ha! If all these experts in Hebrew and Greek languages are correct, then the translators for King James translated it 99.5%

correct. The changes made did not change the meaning...And that's been certified many many times.

To the 'thief, the rich man in Jesus' words lifted his eyes out of heck in many torments...Read my post again, never said a thing about feeling nothing in eternity

Fellers, it all boils down to whether or not a person believes in the Bible as God's Holy word...I happen to believe it is

Regardless its the ONLY one I use.Call me dogmatic and that's fine!

I can only answer from what the Bible says....

John said the streets in heaven were as purest gold...There are no words in our language to describe Heaven...As bad as heck is, Heaven is the total opposite. As for temperature and things to do, I imagine being in the presence of the Father & Son, creators of all things, there will be plenty to do and see...Not just some spirit floating around in space! I'm just glad that 'here' is not all there is to look forward to!

Bible says, when Jesus comes back, in the blink of an eye we shall all be changed....we will have bodies to thrive forever in Heaven or heck. Temperature, hunger, pain, etc will not be an issue in Heaven....But heck is full of those things for eternity...Once again, according to the scripture.

You nor Pujo offends me (I've discussed this with Pujo, my friend, many times)....And all I'm doing is passing along God's word from His Holy book...Judgment doesn't come from me nor any other man...It comes from Him and His word.

Boils down to one's belief in the Bible as God's direct word to man, or not...Free will...But there are consequences

Exactly, I believe every word the good Lord has gave you. Amen brother.

I don't know if this has been mentioned or not because I have not read this entire thread. Here goes. I don't really have a voting choice in this mockery of an election, I have a voting strategy. That's right, strategy. It's very simple, I will be voting to keep Hillary Clinton out of our White House. If I could choose it would have never been either one of the two that we have running. I'm going to vote for Trump and pray that it works. There is no way under heaven that Hillary will get my vote. I know I could vote 3rd party, but in my opinion that is a vote for the most corrupt individual to ever run for president. It is a travesty that we have the worst choices I have ever seen as candidates for the highest office in our land. It's disgusting. We the people have to take a stand at some point and take our country back. So frustrating.