Trump vs Clinton

BoydBucFan

But we had no choice which way Adam went. Mankind is paying a dear price and according to most Christaian,the worst is yet to come for the biggest part of us.

We are all like Adam. We are human. We have minds. We have rules. We make bad choices. We also do good things. I think for myself and I see you do also. I think now you are seeking answers most seek and question all of their lives. Keep doing so. One thing I've done for over 25 years is read about study's done by mathematicians on Creationism and Evolution. All the results that I've read that have been put out for others then scrutinized and upheld say Evolution just isn't possible because the math doesn't work. The known scientific age of the planet with the known scientific time it takes one species to evolve in anyway thought or theorized doesn't equate. Let alone millions of species. Some study's do say it's possible but say the mistake is how old we say the earth is. None of these have been verified by others or thought to be correct cause again no base to test against. This is usually found out in the first few months of them looking at Evolution. Most are atheist but almost all come to the conclusion that intelligent design is the only possible Mathematical solution. Last year I read a paper by a Australian and he was saying how it was so over whelming that is was almost a certainty. He was also an atheist. He went on to say not only that but we in the human form cannot begin to understand what is behind it. Sounds familiar. Also how we in the human form put limits on what is obviously limitless. Also sounds familiar. God has no limits. Faith of a mustard seed. Moses could not in the flesh be able to see God or hear his voice. He would of perished. So God finds a way. Then he joins us. We are like him. We now know good and evil. Keep seeking God. He will show you. I'll be praying for you not cause I think I'm right or your wrong or confused but because simply I can. I ask anyone who will on here to pray for each other and myself.

Everything that was foretold in revelation is playing out before our very eyes. God could have doomed everyone. It's his chess board. But he made a way out for all of us. My dad is with God right now. His life is living proof of God's grace. He chose to accept Jesus and preached about his love for 34 years. I'm a different person from my dad. I stray from the path more than he did. I'm glad my eternal life don't depend on my works but my faith in God's sacrifice for my sins. I live in a wretched flesh that at times I fail to crucify but I know in whom I have believed

Tons more than Trump! Just ask all poor white and black children who got healthcare because of Her and Ground Zero first responders to name a few hundred thousand

I work in the healthcare industry and Obamacare has crumbled. Those poor white and black people can hardly afford it and the coverage is terrible. Nobody takes it anymore and all the insurance companies are pulling out. Try using that insurance. People drive for miles to find a physician or provider for service. Then they will try every way in the book to deny claims. That is why providers aren't taking it anymore. Worst thing that could have ever happened in healthcare for all involved. I see it every day and know what I am talking about. You'd be better off to not have insurance.

We are all like Adam. We are human. We have minds. We have rules. We make bad choices. We also do good things. I think for myself and I see you do also. I think now you are seeking answers most seek and question all of their lives. Keep doing so. One thing I've done for over 25 years is read about study's done by mathematicians on Creationism and Evolution. All the results that I've read that have been put out for others then scrutinized and upheld say Evolution just isn't possible because the math doesn't work. The known scientific age of the planet with the known scientific time it takes one species to evolve in anyway thought or theorized doesn't equate. Let alone millions of species. Some study's do say it's possible but say the mistake is how old we say the earth is. None of these have been verified by others or thought to be correct cause again no base to test against. This is usually found out in the first few months of them looking at Evolution. Most are atheist but almost all come to the conclusion that intelligent design is the only possible Mathematical solution. Last year I read a paper by a Australian and he was saying how it was so over whelming that is was almost a certainty. He was also an atheist. He went on to say not only that but we in the human form cannot begin to understand what is behind it. Sounds familiar. Also how we in the human form put limits on what is obviously limitless. Also sounds familiar. God has no limits. Faith of a mustard seed. Moses could not in the flesh be able to see God or hear his voice. He would of perished. So God finds a way. Then he joins us. We are like him. We now know good and evil. Keep seeking God. He will show you. I'll be praying for you not cause I think I'm right or your wrong or confused but because simply I can. I ask anyone who will on here to pray for each other and myself.

Thanks.  I'm not so sure any of us are very bright when it come to understanding God and his master plan. 

Everything that was foretold in revelation is playing out before our very eyes. God could have doomed everyone. It's his chess board. But he made a way out for all of us. My dad is with God right now. His life is living proof of God's grace. He chose to accept Jesus and preached about his love for 34 years. I'm a different person from my dad. I stray from the path more than he did. I'm glad my eternal life don't depend on my works but my faith in God's sacrifice for my sins. I live in a wretched flesh that at times I fail to crucify but I know in whom I have believed

Although Revelation was recorded by John for the churches under Roman rule and was to do with things there "were to shortly come to pass" 2000 years ago, we still serve the same God with the same rules and same devices to wake us up and bring us either to repentance or a hard heart