Trump vs Clinton

BoydBucFan

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but this story don't make a lick of sense to me.

lol Pujo the lord wanted us to have a choice whether to serve him or not and he already new what that choice was going to be hence the tree of knowledge of good and evil.God gave Adam the choice to choose either good or evil and we all know that he ate of the tree and that's when sin entered the world.

The king’s heart is in the hand of the Lord,
Like the rivers of water;
He turns it wherever He wishes.

Ole Soloman....The wisest, most honored, most wealthy individual to walk  the earth....Still far from perfect tho, just like his daddy.

The Lord can do as he wishes, when he wishes...But just like Rome, existing as long as they did, with the power they had, tormenting and murdering Christians hoping to wipe them out, all came to an end and total ruins when He decided the time was right. He didn't turn them or change the situation right away....He just said to his people, "remain faithful until the end..."

Edited by uknoit2

lol Pujo the lord wanted us to have a choice whether to serve him or not and he already new what that choice was going to be hence the tree of knowledge of good and evil.God gave Adam the choice to choose either good or evil and we all know that he ate of the tree and that's when sin entered the world.

Shoot even the consequences changed. It went from ,you shall surely die to 40 blue million people  living in a world of torment. A little overkill in my mind.

Shoot even the consequences changed. It went from ,you shall surely die to 40 blue million people  living in a world of torment. A little overkill in my mind.

They actually did begin to die, physically...They were also told he'd have to toil and work the land to have food to live and she'd have great pain in child bearing due to their sin....Also says the whole planet was cursed because of their sin.

It was God's rules, God's way.

They actually did begin to die, physically...They were also told he'd have to toil and work the land to have food to live and she'd have great pain in child bearing due to their sin....Also says the whole planet was cursed because of their sin.

It was God's rules, God's way.

The other consequences didn't come out until they sinned. I'll never believe that all the problems thats occurred on this earth was because of that one indecent. That sounds more like a Tyrant than a Loving Creator.

The other consequences didn't come out until they sinned. I'll never believe that all the problems thats occurred on this earth was because of that one indecent. That sounds more like a Tyrant than a Loving Creator.

Nope he is a JUST and loving creator.Consequences for our actions.Doesn't change the fact.People get that part confused.He will do WHATEVER he has to to get our attention!

I've not read much of this thread, but I'll put in my 2 cents.

The candidates we have are the ones we deserve. Look where we are as a nation. What we see on the debate stage tonight will be an example of God's judgment. America as a nation is getting ready to be judged by a holy God.

Next, I read an article today that makes absolute sense.

Leaders are a reflection of the people that govern them. How did Hitler come to power? because many people believed the same way after feeling they were mistreated after WWI. Hitler was a reflection of the Germans; same with Mussolini, Stalin, Saul, Ahab, and the rest. They were a reflection of the people their governed.

Israel got what they asked for when they wanted a king in King Saul.

Trump and Hillary are a reflection of the American people. We are getting what we asked for.

When Adam and Eve were in Gods Eden he took care of them. Provided for them. That's why the other consequences happened. It's also why Sin of any kind offends God. So one sin equals all sin. Sin separates is from him. He sent his son to show us he loves us and we must be in his will or at least try to be in his will. The trinity,God the father the creator of all ,if you will ,could talk to you in the flesh but what would that do to you in the flesh? A power that created the universe. We cannot understand fully in this human body. So he became man ,the son. In the flesh to show how to overcome sin that separates us. The Holy Spirit dwells within us unless we offend it. The spirit will not dwell in an unclean house. Sin again it seperates us. We all sin. Our enemy wants us to sin. Wants us to die forever. We leave Eden ( Gods presence) we begin to die. We have decided to accept Knowledge of good and EVIL like God. God shows us and gives is what we want. But loves us wants is with him so being all and everything he forgives us. Why ? Was Lucifer not cast out of the presence of God for being rebellious. Would we not cast out a rebellious child? Or discipline them? What are the consequences if we didn't ?

God is love that's why this place is still here. For that no one should die lost without God. But there is coming a day where a lot of people is going to see the wrath of God and it will be to late after God shuts the door of mercy. And I don't think it's going to be much longer looking at the way this world is a going.