Trump vs Clinton

BoydBucFan

and if he did not want them to have it he wouldn't give it to them.That is the epitome of free will!Just enough rope to hang ourselves.Get nooses ready!

And the Bible plainly states ,it will wax worse until the end. I guess when all of mankind see's we can't govern ourselves and we need God . He will take over. You would think the point has been proven but thats not the case.

And the Bible plainly states ,it will wax worse until the end. I guess when all of mankind see's we can't govern ourselves and we need God . He will take over. You would think the point has been proven but thats not the case.

It blows my mind that the ignorant genius of this country can not learn from history...But then again, books of history have been altered and changed so much that today's youth don't have a chance

It's always come down to one's free will...Garden of Eden says it all

But I will NEVER understand why God allowed satin to deceive his PERFECT creation.I'm sure people says Free will but us in our ignorant s don't allow out kids FREE will. I think its a little more complex than we all understand.

But I will NEVER understand why God allowed satin to deceive his PERFECT creation.I'm sure people says Free will but us in our ignorant s don't allow out kids FREE will. I think its a little more complex than we all understand.

God wanted us to serve him but he wanted us to have the choice to do it and don't forget Adam was a grown man and he had the choice to choose to do what was right and wrong.

Adam and Eve only had one temptation...One! They 'chose' disobedience....God never intended us to be robots 

God did just as we do for our kids....Made the rule and consequences for breaking the rule...

"By one man (Adam), sin entered the world"...